LCS air arms SK19 full auto

Mine prefers the 28g Benjamin Domes & the 34g JSB Mk1's. I've only shot it out to 50 yards, and accuracy is impressive. I set the regulator at 120b for the 28g, and bump it up to 140b for the 34g (to shoot both at 900 fps). The regulator dial has small detents which change the pressure by about 20b. The trigger is... ok. In semi-auto there is a loooong first stage & a squishy second stage. In full-auto the trigger changes to no first stage and quite stiff. But so far, it is surprisingly fun to shoot.

1566315198_10041232835d5c12be334b23.85073304_sk19.jpg

Here's a quick scope cam video of some 3 shot bursts at 50y

https://youtu.be/iENemtiHEC8

Hi,

A guy on lethal air guns facebook loves the SK19 he compared it to his dreamine says it shoots as accurate if not more accurate he put a few hundred pellets through chamber no issues. Also it comes with a 3 year warrenty and made in USA.

I was thinking about buying a Huben but they are not made in the USA so I am assming if you had issues you would have to send them out of country for repair.

Also I heard they are not serviceable and are not made to be serviced? I am assuming all guns need to be serviced. I also think Huben has only 1 year warrenty.

I am not 100% sure just some things to think about.

Does anyone know if you would be allowed to us this in the speed siloute at benchrest in AZ also what caliber is used at Benchrest?

Thanks