• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS Air arms sk19 30 caliber

How loud is it at the gun since the full auto is air powered? Compared to an Impact?

Also is it true you can't remove a pinched pellet between the barrel and the mag. without sending it in? AOA video states that in their video.That's a big negative for me. This is holding me, and probably more shooters from buying this gun.

That's like comparing a revolver with a suppressor vs a bolt action with a suppressor... :(

Also is it true you can't remove a pinched pellet between the barrel and the mag. without sending it in? AOA video states that in their video.That's a big negative for me. This is holding me, and probably more shooters from buying this gun.

lead is soft, the magazine is not plastic but metal, just rotate by hand as necessary until the pellet is cut and free...

I have both.25 and .30 and love them both!! These guns are amazing!! The build quality is top notch and they are extremely reliable. I have yet to have any problems with either one with thousands of Pellets threw both. If you did get a pellet stuck it is pretty simple to loosen two pinch bolts on the barrel and unscrew it from the gun to fix your problem. These next to an impact are louder because of the air driven hammer that fires the gun but still fairly quiet but not quite back yard quiet.