• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS Air Arms SK19 .25 Cal at 82 Yards ( Full Auto/Semi Auto)

I'm in contact with them. Hopefully I can snag the first one. Wish me luck!

-Nate @ Youtube's Airgun Channel

(King of Full Auto Airguns) I have 20+ Evanix full auto PCP's

Do not know how they answered you? but they told me they only sold you if you had a retail agent in the US. And there are also many questions that have no answers from them!

This is another semi/full automatic product designed by a Vietnamese person (about 7-8 years ago).

download.png

I got one in .22 from Blue Ridge Airguns in Virginia from Nathan, very good guy, and I love it. Very accurate in both modes. I have it tuned to about 900-915 shooting 15.4 grain pellets and they are the Daisy Hollow Points now made in Spain not China. They don’t look anything like the picture on the label. They are very similar to Gamo Red Fire without the polymer tip. I have it dialed 8 clicks from the minimum power level and get about 4 magazines before I have to fill it back up. With the Hades it will hold about 1/2-3/4” group at 50 yards and with the Daisy’s about 1”. Trigger reminds me of my Benjamin Sheridan 392 a lot and was very easy to get used to. We use it in semi mode mostly but the grandkids do like full automatic mode and it make them smile a lot. No regrets at all. Great gun so far. Coming up on 5000 rounds real soon. Thankfully the Daisy’s are 7$ for 500 a tin on Amazon or the grandkids would bankrupt me with JSBs.🤣