LCS Air Arms SK-19 (Full Review) "Is this a Semi-Auto FX Impact?"

slow.1605425824.jpg

Hey guys! This week's review is unlike any airgun video filmed before or since. The LCS Air Arms SK19 it truly a unique PCP air rifle. This gun is so accurate that it's actually more fun in semi-auto! If the FX Impact came in semi-auto, this is what it would be like. The LCS SK-19 will surprise and amaze you. Now I understand why every serious airgunner seem to have one of these...and why they are always sold out. This gun is intense! Thanks for watching! -Nate

https://youtu.be/XAsLgtjhZsc

Coming next Hatsan FACTOR in .22 and .25! AGC exclusive. 

hatsan-factor.1605426427.JPG

It sure is fun as hell I bet.

Too fun! One of the funnest guns I have got to shoot so far...in the top 3 for sure.

I bought an AEA semi auto gun just to try semi auto and yes it's a ton of fun and surprisingly accurate. EXCEPT I go through a 10 round mag faster than I can eat a potato chip and a tank of air faster than I can eat a sneaker bar. Ton of fun blasting away but need a ton of air and pellets.......reloading pellets is the most annoying part! Can someone invent an auto loader or quick loader for pellets? Pretty please?

So how does it compare to the huben?

The Huben is accurate to 50 yards...the 100 yard Huben groups were about 2-3 inches. I would say the extra $700 you will spend to get an SK19 would be money well spent. 

It's said they copied Huben. in my opinion this is a totally different gun, maybe a similar magazine design...but LCS took things to a whole different level. 

...just one guy's opinion.

Kind of but no I’m not sure it’s the same type of gun or use case. It sure is fun as hell I bet. However is it me or every other new gun looks like either the impact or the Dreamline tac? 

Exactly my first thought but much like an AR15 it’s all you need and nothing more so it’s going to look very similar. Or at least that was my second thought

I have the SK19, and a Huben, both in 22 cal. Apples and oranges. I keep my SK19 in a case, and the Huben sitting next to the back door for quick access. I also have the double bottle setup for the SK19, but have not installed yet, as it would then no longer fit into a case. If/when the SK19 comes out in 30 cal, I'm in for sure! I do have a 30 cal Hatsan Blitz, and it is fun, but the workmanship of the sK19 is excellent, in my opinion.😉

...so the new SK-19 is a .30 cal. Hooray!! I'm still the only one in the world who owns 9mm/.357 full autos! 

I used to get $3K + for Evanix full autos of any caliber till the SK19 came out. Thanks alot LCS!!! =(

..but I can still get $3500 for the 9mm full auto Evanix.

the GTL: 

20201123_031553.1606130556.jpg

20201123_031609.1606130581.jpg

20201123_031626.1606130599.jpg

and since I don't want this one to rust like the barrel on my FX boss (stored)

...I put some moisture absorber in the case. MUST DO for storage!!! even inside a dry house.

20201123_031701.1606130700.jpg

...Evanix full auto's are what paid for my extensive airgun collection. If you have enjoyed Airgun Channel videos, you can thank Mr.Lee at Evanix and Jovan. Jovan told me they were going to stop making full auto Evanix, before they actually did... so I bought every one I could find for 2 years. I was able to sell them on eBay for 2X more. ...the good old days...before the SK19. Good times! -Nate 

P.S. LCS I hate you.