• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Air Arms LCS Air Arms Ripoff

I bought the LCS SK-19 last year for $2300 from Airguns of Arizona. Last Jan. the trigger broke and I called AOA about repair. They said send it to LCS. I went to their website and on the customer service page they list two ways to contact, email and a phone number that's "whattsap" and excepts text only. I emailed them and "Rickey" wrote back and gave me an address to send it to. He said it will take 3-4 weeks to fix. I sent it UPS and they got it Ja. 22. Three weeks laer I emailed them asking for a status update. No answer. I texted their phone number, no reply. It's been over 8 weeks now and after dozens of emails and text......nothing. I google earthed the address and it's the post office! I did a corporate search and found nothing. It's like they are trying to hide. I contacted several attorneys in Greensboro, NC and nobody wants to take the case. AOA says they quit dealing with LCS 2 years ago. I

I was wondering if anyone else has had and negative experience with them?