LCS Air Arms .30 cal SK-19 (Full Review) Semi/Full Auto PCP Rifle

55.1626498371.JPG

LCS Air Arms allowed me to borrow the new .30 caliber SK-19 Semi/Full Auto PCP rifle. In the few days I had access to this top tier tac driver, I was able to film a nice video showcaseing the power and accuracy of this amazing match grade PCP air rifle. The LCS SK-19 in .30 caliber takes no prisoners! Watch JSB and FX .30 caliber pellets knock steel targets into next week. This video also covers how to adjust your regulator and tune the .30 caliber SK-19 for your favorite .30 caliber pellets. Thanks for watching! -Nate

https://youtu.be/JsIu58VXGxI

66.1626498298.JPG

slow.1626498408.jpg

Coming soon:

c2.1626497888.JPG

c3.1626497902.JPG

a1.1626497913.JPG

those FX just kept going through the same hole!

The guns these days make me look like I'm a good shooter or something. I don't think that's the case. I just wait till there is no wind in most cases when I film my videos. 

These guns (and ammo) truly are amazing!

I started my channel right before the Gauntlet came out...so I remember when none of these guns had regulators.

PCP has come a long way in a very short time!

the 30 cal should’ve been renamed to the LCS SK17 as it’s mag holds 17 rounds

yeah, after I said in the video it had 19 shots in all calibers: I was watching the Good Ole Boys cut a 2X4 in half with thier .30...when they said it held 17 shots I was like "oh crap". 

I get at least one thing wrong in each video...so the SK17 was no exception! 

the 30 cal should’ve been renamed to the LCS SK17 as it’s mag holds 17 rounds

yeah, after I said in the video it had 19 shots in all calibers: I was watching the Good Ole Boys cut a 2X4 in half with thier .30...when they said it held 17 shots I was like "oh crap". 

I get at least one thing wrong in each video...so the SK17 was no exception!

No need to apologize, as that was not my intent. You do a great job with your review vids, Nate. Keep it up!

I've finally received word from AOA that my LCS is in stock, and will ship soon! (getting the .25, so yes, it's an SK19 :) )

Really looking forward to shooting this beast!

What Month and day did you preorder yours?

I ordered mine on March 19 and still waiting for their call.

Early April. I hope you get the call. They mentioned that they would be making over 200 calls.

I've finally received word from AOA that my LCS is in stock, and will ship soon! (getting the .25, so yes, it's an SK19 :) )

Really looking forward to shooting this beast!

What Month and day did you preorder yours?

I ordered mine on March 19 and still waiting for their call.

Early April. I hope you get the call. They mentioned that they would be making over 200 calls.

Thanks, I just received a call from AOA that my .22 SK-19 is ready for shipping. 

UPDATE: ...working on a full tear down / rebuild video...,for if a pellet gets stuck in it. 

You have to push the skirts into the magazine on the .30 cal. I thought I was, but not good enough and one wiggled out and jammed me. ...Not even a big deal. 

no need to send it in. Not sure how it works yet, but LCS is sending me info. It's going to be cool.