LCS .30 cal coming my way!

I was one of the VERY few who was able to get the new LCS .30 CAL simi/full auto rifle! 

Should have it within a few weeks. Totally amazing how high demand these, "pellet guns" are in demand. 

I have a Hatsan Blitz. 30 cal and will compare with several different pellets. I have the FX wireless Chronograph and the Caldwell. 

Should be fun for sure!

Joe

• This topic was modified 35 minutes ago by a Moderator.

I've only posted a few topics as a new guy..

But each post has been modified by a moderator but when I go back to read what I said was so bad or wrong I don't see any re-wording or something deleted?

Help me out here moderator please?

Makes me feel like I'm going to get the boot out of here!:) just kidding. :)

Got me one (.30) also a while back. It is a fun machine, although I haven't shot it much, yet. 

> Just a heads up though, if you get a dfl or the like and go full auto (fa), you might destroy it (dfl) like I did. Apparently, so I'm told, on fa the ldc builds up pressure and causes some sort of turbulence within the ldc, which in turn causes the pellets / slugs to ping pong around. Thus destroying a once perfectly good dfl. I'll dig up and post the images of the wasted dfl if anyone is interested. Was told by Z at dfl that this is ubiquitous knowledge and I should have known NOT to go fa with the dfl on it. Scared the h out of me when happened and glad I suffered no injuries. So please, please, please be careful!!! I'm fairly new with pcp's and after that incident, and some other disconcerting scary events with hpa tanks & valves, (I'll post and share another time), I came to the realization that I have MUCH to learn on the safety side of things with pcp's and hpa systems. 

Sorry I drifted off topic, but just thought I'd post this just in case you, et al are not aware that this may likely occur. Other than that scare, it's a nice machine, but I guess like many other pcp's it has it quirks to be aware of. Da_ _ I could go on and on with all the precautions, which aren't in the manual or overtly shared. Always make sure the mag is clear of any ammo after shooting it. As it is nearly impossible to know if a pellet or slug remains in the mag and not always easy to count to 17 when doing fa. Have fun with it and be sure to cover ALL the safety bases!!! out...

When considering getting the Blitz, it was "only" suggested to me that the DFL would prevent it from cycling on fa, but told if using it for single shots, it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately, there was no mention whatsoever to me that a catastrophic failure could occur with the Blitz, nor namely with the "sk17" on fa. In fact, I was advised as to which ldc works best for it and was even given a link to know which dfl adapter to get for the sk. Out of respect, I'm not going to mention which air retailer failed to correctly advise or warn me this would or could occur. But bring this up to create awareness to those that are looking to get an sk with a ldc of whatever brand, that this could likely occur. I was very fortunate to not have been injured when this happened! 

As a new pcp'r trying to navigate the transition in my understanding of the differing dynamics in operating an hpa pcp over an actual firearm, as mentioned above, I have MUCH to learn, and sadly you don't always, if at all, are told what to be aware of from the pcp sellers and instruction manuals. I had to learn the hard and dangerous way and fortunately came out unscathed. As such, I look to initiate a new thread / forum to discuss this very topic in great depth to better understand the air industries role promoting safe operation of hpa pcp's, and the timely and accurate dissemination of information on the nuances of installing "X" accessories to whatever pcp one might procure. This probably won't concern you veteran pcp'ers much, but hopefully will help us newbies out and prevent any accidents that could harm someone. 

Sorry for my digression. The "sk17" is a beast of a machine and like you, I can't wait to really put it through its' paces in the near future. It sure is a very cool looking rifle!

On another note, as an AGN newbie, what is this "ACCURACY" thing about I see below each member's country moniker? I see a lot of "0's" and some with varying positive (+) numbers, but have no idea what it means or is for? I really did try to find any info on this before posing my question about it, but maybe I was looking in all the wrong places, as I was unable to find any explanation about it. out...

When considering getting the Blitz, it was "only" suggested to me that the DFL would prevent it from cycling on fa, but told if using it for single shots, it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately, there was no mention whatsoever to me that a catastrophic failure could occur with the Blitz, nor namely with the "sk17" on fa. In fact, I was advised as to which ldc works best for it and was even given a link to know which dfl adapter to get for the sk. Out of respect, I'm not going to mention which air retailer failed to correctly advise or warn me this would or could occur. But bring this up to create awareness to those that are looking to get an sk with a ldc of whatever brand, that this could likely occur. I was very fortunate to not have been injured when this happened! 

As a new pcp'r trying to navigate the transition in my understanding of the differing dynamics in operating an hpa pcp over an actual firearm, as mentioned above, I have MUCH to learn, and sadly you don't always, if at all, are told what to be aware of from the pcp sellers and instruction manuals. I had to learn the hard and dangerous way and fortunately came out unscathed. As such, I look to initiate a new thread / forum to discuss this very topic in great depth to better understand the air industries role promoting safe operation of hpa pcp's, and the timely and accurate dissemination of information on the nuances of installing "X" accessories to whatever pcp one might procure. This probably won't concern you veteran pcp'ers much, but hopefully will help us newbies out and prevent any accidents that could harm someone. 

Sorry for my digression. The "sk17" is a beast of a machine and like you, I can't wait to really put it through its' paces in the near future. It sure is a very cool looking rifle!

On another note, as an AGN newbie, what is this "ACCURACY" thing about I see below each member's country moniker? I see a lot of "0's" and some with varying positive (+) numbers, but have no idea what it means or is for? I really did try to find any info on this before posing my question about it, but maybe I was looking in all the wrong places, as I was unable to find any explanation about it. out...

Click on a person's profile and then click accuracy.

You'll be able to see the accuracy votes that person got and for what reasons.

Kind of a way to learn a little about that person :)

Thanks Matt for the info and helping me understand this! I was looking to purchase something from the classifieds and a member selling "X" required AGN members to have an accuracy score above 0 to even be considered for purchasing. I guess it is kind of like getting positive feedback on ebay, huh. Maybe someday someone will rate me an accuracy score so I can participate in a future purchase, lol.