LCS 25cal vs LCS 30cal

I have both and am very impressed with both, other than the caliber and ballistics they are identical. Both super accurate, fairly quite, trigger pull is the same, and not a single problem. 

The rate of fire in full auto is the same as far as I can tell but compared to my Hatsan .30 cal Blitz they are somewhat slow but just fine by me. Even full auto they are very accurate and multiple same hole hits.

I don't shoot full auto often though but when I do it's a kick.

My only problem shooting the LCS's in semi auto is when I shoot the other air rifles I pull the trigger only to be reminded that I have to cock the gun. Feel stupid half the time and just smile the other half.

I'm thinking about selling the .25 cal LCS only because I like shooting larger cals more often, plus I have several other .25 cals that I don't shoot because they just are not as fun to shoot. I'm hooked on semi's and full autos.

20210610_204306.1650847334.jpg

What pellets are you shooting at 966fps on the 30cal?

It was me you were asking, right? My LCS 30 shoots the 30 Haydes at 966. I accidentally turned the power knob the wrong way when I was shooting thru a chronograph seeking the sweet spot, and had it up to 1045 FPS, and I could tell if I had kept it there it wouldn’t be long and something would break as the gun jolts hard at that speed, so 8 clicks back found me at around 963-969 FPS.