• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

LCS-19 barrel screws/customer service

I have a new LCS-19 in .25. I have attempted to remove the barrel for cleaning. The two screws retaining the barrel are so tight that I have stripped one. So far I have sent 2 emails to LCS for advise and/or repair with no response. Is this how they operate? I am expecting a bit more from a provider of high end airguns. Any advice much appreciated. BTW the phone number goes to a mailbox that is "not set up...good bye".

My LCS is currently at AOA being looked at. This is unrelated to the issue I was having, but I tried to remove the moderator screwed on the end of the barrel and it was on so tight it would not budge. Not sure how it got so tight, but it wasn't due to me screwing it on that tight. I'm sure they will get it all sorted and hopefully replace any ungraded parts while they have it...it's still under warranty.

On my LCS 19 the screws were very tight also. If you turn it over, you will notice they pass all the way through, put a drop of Kroil oil on them and let them sit. After you get them out reassemble with some quality gun oil on them. Also; I read someplace, where a user substituted SS Allen screws, which might not be a bad idea.

Hope this helps 

That would be me. All stainless conversion with nickel anti seize on every stainless fastener so no fastener will ever lock up on me. 
scope rail bolts along with barrel release bolts all have stainless marine grade Torx, so I’ll never strip out the Allen socket, and can tighten these to my hearts content. 
I also installed a barrel lock system, that allows me to remove the barrel and set it back exactly how it came from the factory by using a type of barrel collar lock that I designed and had made. It’s the shiny piece at the most rear part of the barrel shroud butt up to the front of the action-

0281D537-EB9E-40B2-AF80-763782EB1ABA.1638513510.jpeg
68A80394-ED1D-48E9-86AA-3E38005E786C.1638513512.jpeg

My LCS link-

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/lcs-finally-coming-together/