Latest word from Kalibrgun..

I still want that Cricket .177 cal. WSA.
1f61b.svg

You may want to put an order in if you want it sooner than later as I believe the .177s are special order & will take a while otherwise. 

Ghulam, since I test and sell both guns I will give you my best answer. The Cricket Carbines with their CZ barrels and my accurizing process are amazing shooters. Understand, I do my testing at 40 yards, I rarely have the time to take them out to 100 yards due to the fact I have to get to the next gun.

I am very impressed with the Zbroia made barrels and their accuracy being every bit as good as the higher dollar guns that I sell. Also what surprises me is that they have very little choke. I also am finding that they seem to like more pellets than some of the other guns I test. For a gun that is sub $1000.oo they shoot every bit as good than the $1,500.oo dollar guns I test. Additionally the build quality, trigger and everything else is as good as it can be. 

Bottom line, the above guns are both excellent choices.

Thanks, 

Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns

Reactions: Ghulam
Ghulam, since I test and sell both guns I will give you my best answer. The Cricket Carbines with their CZ barrels and my accurizing process are amazing shooters. Understand, I do my testing at 40 yards, I rarely have the time to take them out to 100 yards due to the fact I have to get to the next gun.

I am very impressed with the Zbroia made barrels and their accuracy being every bit as good as the higher dollar guns that I sell. Also what surprises me is that they have very little choke. I also am finding that they seem to like more pellets than some of the other guns I test. For a gun that is sub $1000.oo they shoot every bit as good than the $1,500.oo dollar guns I test. Additionally the build quality, trigger and everything else is as good as it can be. 

Bottom line, the above guns are both excellent choices.

Thanks, 

Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns

Thanks for suggestion.. in my area Kaliber guns are about 800 dollars expensive than zbroia.. and i believe the accuracy is at par..