Latest word from kalibrgun on the Cricket II

The cocking lever will be mountable on either side. From what I can see in the picture the Cricket II seems to use all the same components. Of course there will be an engineering and fitment change inside the receiver to allow the remote cocking lever. The retail pricing I don't know for sure yet. From what I can see on the expected pricing it looks like it might be about $75.oo more than the old Cricket's.

Thanks

Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns

I just received an e-mail from Kalibrgun updating the time frame on the Cricket II.

The .22 will be ready in June, .177 and .25 in July and the .30 in August. Hopefully because this is not a semi-auto, these are realistic dates.

Thanks

Charlie Frear

Charlie,

are you going to be getting the available units in as they become available or are you waiting for " All " of the new line before ordering them in ?

Just trying to determine a better idea of actual time frame..

Thanks amigo !

As of my latest e-mail with them, we are still looking at an August availability for .22, .25 and .30 cal.

So I would say September is likely arrival time. I do not know if there will be an anti double load feature. I do know the lever can be mounted on either side. 

I look forward to this slightly new design on a highly proven platform.

Thanks

Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns