Latest Videos: DAYSTATE DELTAWOLF

Holy cow, now that’s a sophisticated air rifle, I don’t care for the looks of that type of rifle, but after watching those videos I would love to shoot that thing. ( I don’t say own it, because I gotta a feeling I couldn’t afford one lol) That’s amazing ! 
Yep, suspicion confirmed, just went and checked out prices, 2995.00 way out of my league ! This I would think will leave the impact in the dust. 

$3000 is expensive, I’d say yes I consider that’s a arm and a leg for me. I think it’s totally worth the price & hope to get a Delta Wolf. It’s More expensive than I personally have spent on a single Airgun, But I’ve spent more this year on several airguns and accessories than the cost the Delta Wolf. Sorry if I offended you, my intention was about the gun Being very nice and it’s worth saving up to buy was all I meant. 

It appears you can do all the programming from the gun, no need for a programmer. That thing is really slick. 90+ ft/lb in 30 cal. That’s moving a big slug into the 900’s. Might be time to trade in the 12 year old Crossman NPSS. Doesn’t shoot straight, trigger has about a 25lb pull, sometimes a pellet comes out, sometimes I’m not sure what happens to it. I figure it’s probably worth about $3000 in trade. Gladly let it go here for $2900.