Latest on my Tuxing Compressor

For those of you that followed my past post on the Tuxing compressor that failed I finally got word back, after sending them pictures of the burned motor coil. He sent 

me an e-mail this morning they were going to send me another. I had about written this off. But I have to give them credit they did stand behind their product. That is all 

I really cared about. It been about two months to get it resolved but I can live with that & must thank Tuxing for keeping their word.

Fly

If you indeed are looking into entry level compressor the Yong Heng or Tuxing are both very easy to find parts for. Every low priced Chinese compressor will 

Have problems at some time . Just the way it is. I picked Tuxing because I like the design better than YH, but that is just me. Warranty is a thing that is important 

very important also. But again at sometime in the future you will have to change the high pressure ring seals or something else. The good thing is they are not 

Hard to work on and there some great people here that are glad to help you out. Stay away from the no name compressors out there. There are many that look just

Like the YH on the out side but do not have the same high pressure seals. When they ware out you are going to have a hard time finding replacements. 

I would advise you before purchasing your next compressor come on here and ask the people about there thoughts to what you want to buy. 

Hope I have helped. Fly😀

For those of you that followed my past post on the Tuxing compressor that failed I finally got word back, after sending them pictures of the burned motor coil. He sent 

me an e-mail this morning they were going to send me another. I had about written this off. But I have to give them credit they did stand behind their product. That is all 

I really cared about. It been about two months to get it resolved but I can live with that & must thank Tuxing for keeping their word.

Fly

@Fly Maybe consider starting a “Tuxing Customer Service” or “Tuxing Warranty Service” thread in the “Dealer and Manufacturer Feedback” forum so your experience with their warranty department might be found a little easier in a future search by members who come along after you shopping for compressors or eyeballing a Tuxing. 

Well yes to both of you. You know as I that is most likely the same with YH warranty also. The thing with mine you could see with the cover off how bad

The motor windings were fried. I swear it never ran over 10 seconds at a time from the first start up. It is not like I kept trying to start it over and over for I did

Not. I just got a bad motor. Ok that stuff happens with any thing. What puzzled me, there was like a ? ,mark with a line written under that mark on the armature. I,m 

Not kidding. I have no idea if they even use that making in China? But yes I will keep you guys posted. I love this form and made some good freinds here. 

I have no contact with any other air gun guys here in eastern Oklahoma . So I rely on you guys & that works better, for this form has so many knowledgeable 

People. Fly😊