Latest model Daystate Huntsman Revere chrony numbers

Just purchased one of these new in .177 cal.

For those interested, here is my first chrony string:

Huntsman AA 8.4g.1633459403.jpg

I’m curious to see what kind of groups you are getting next. I told you yesterday that I had a 22 caliber. It will easily do groups that are a tad under 3/8 of inch at 30 yards without trying that hard. Them groups in the video from Crosman 999 (Dana) were I thought good at 50 yards considering there was a little bit of wind and especially it being a 17 caliber. You could tell his groups were slightly horizontal.I also remember you saying the second stage of your trigger had a little bit of creep.Mine came adjusted just fine. So yours shouldn’t be any problem to adjust at all.

My guess, you may find it's a little hot at 935, and might shoot better with the 10 g pellet. Mine is a .22, and it shoots great, about 860 with the 18. My trigger had a bit of creep in it also, but I got it adjusted out, and it's great now at about 8 ounces. It's not the easiest to adjust, wish it had a spring adjustment for weight, rather than having to do it all with sear engagement. But as with most Daystate rifles, they don't invite much owner adjusting. Overall, I'm very satisfied with mine. 

That's 10 shots, what about a complete string full to empty?

I bet it's quite good

Here is a 12 shot group using heavier Hades pellets. My chrony did not record one shot.

I'll post up some targets later

Will

Revere Hades.1633476773.jpg

Name: Huntsman Revere Hades .177
Notes: 250 BAR full
Shots: 12
Average: 874 ft/s
SD: 3 ft/s
Min: 869 ft/s
Max: 878 ft/s
Spread: 9 ft/s
Power Factor Average: 9
Power Factor Low: 8
Power Factor High: 9
Barometric Pressure: 30 in Hg
Temperature: 55 F
Weight: 10.3 gr.

How many shots per fill do you get from this rifle?

That is difficult for me to say as I've owned this rifle for only just over 26 hours lol.

What I can say is that for that last string of Hades I filled it up to the max of 250 BAR.

I took one dry-fire shot, then shot the 13 shots thru the chrony and it is now at 225 BAR. The Huma reg came set from Daystate at just under 150 BAR.

Will

Here are those groups I promised. These were shot in total darkness with my trusty Streamlight illuminating the target from my office window.

I thought the heavier Hades would shoot better, but the proof is in the pudding!!

Front and back of the rifle rested with Caldwell sand bags.

Now it's time to get the 2nd stage creep out of the trigger and I'll be happy...

BTW: The orange you see is my wife's nail polish; my tired eyes need it.

Will

revere groups.1633485801.jpg

revere.1633486796.jpg