• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Last rats video for 2021

Max115

Jul 15, 2018
BC, Canada
This is my last rats video for 2021 and trail cam footages of the two coyotes that I have attempted to shoot. Good to know that they are still around after my last failed attempt.

It has been a blast since getting this permission a year ago. I think the total is close to 600 rats shot and killed at this permission. Hopefully there will be more in 2022 and maybe a coyote as well.

Thank you all for watching and supporting my channel, much appreciated.

Wishing you all a safe and happy new year!

Last edited:
You’ve spoiled those yotes. I assume the one that doesn’t get the free meals hunts for his and prefers warm meat. Either that or he’s gotten beaten up enough times to know not to try to eat with the other yote.

I wanted to ask, what happens to the rats that die in the holes? Do the others push them out at some point? When you return do you ever smell them?

@Ezana4CE. Yes they are well fed each time I finished a rat shoot. I am guessing the one in the back was a younger coyote with lower rank in the pack. I generally able to retrieve some of the rats that fell into the holes. I have seen dead rats got eaten by something, possibly by other rats. The farm has its own musky smell, so luckily I don't smell the dead rats.

@Corvid. Yes, I will have to try leaving some liquefied baits next time out to get them to stop and feed. The mange one was the one I missed and it looked like an older coyote. Hopefully I can tag it in the near future to put it out of her misery.

@mrmodel12. Thank you, fingers crossed.