• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Last one out, and probably the last for a while.

I think I could make a stock like the first picture.... but that would be about it :D

Man those are lovely looking! Out of curiosity, how long did those take to carve and shape?

I do mostly by hand, and the inletting/bedding is the most time consuming part and where I have to be focused. For the outside I use a 2 x 72 belt grinder. (That grinder makes the process so much easier). With the filing/rasping/sanding/polishing/oiling process........ you have to estimate up to 4 weeks, but not as a full time job. 

Very classy stock! 

Why will it be your last for a while?

This spring and summer I made two WC stocks (and some scales for pistols), so I need a "stock-break". But I know the stock-making-itch will return. I have some knife orders in progress also, and the customers is waiting. No rest for a woodworker, but I do not complain. 

Very classy stock! 

Why will it be your last for a while?

This spring and summer I made two WC stocks (and some scales for pistols), so I need a "stock-break". But I know the stock-making-itch will return. I have some knife orders in progress also, and the customers is waiting. No rest for a woodworker, but I do not complain.

That’s the price you pay for being a top tier wood worker amigo. Where can I view the knives you have for sale?