• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Last of my collection

Classified Status
SOLD

Shu

Jun 25, 2020
California, United States
I posted my collection of airguns for sale and all but one sold in one day. Thank you for the opportunity to allow others to enjoy these great guns.

I have found three that are sitting in my safe that will go.
The remaining .25 Ataman MR2 Carbine. $495. Show room condition and still under Pyramid warranty. Full walnut stock.
Like new, flawless Sheridan .20 Blue Streak with fancy walnut stock. Perfect and every way. $375. Look on EBay at the range of these guns offered and prices.
AirForce Condor .25cal. No moderator. Top hat kit and in original box. Fired less than ten times. Perfect. $425

Shipping is staggering now. But, I can help a bit. If you are interested contact me at 760-855-8184 for pictures. I respond f to text very quickly. Pacific time.

Reactions: uladz