• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Last Gun !!!!...package deal.

Classified Status
SOLD
Mar 28, 2022
Hawaii, United States
Ok here is my last PCP,

A Rainstorm .25 with so many extras that you can have this gun running forever or even better if you have other Evanix guns you'll have all kinds of spares.

It is not worth it for me to sell the gun alone because I would be left with a ton of part I will not need, in that case I will keep it since really she is a forever gun.

The shipping will be in 2 separate boxes to minimize any possible damage.

This Rainstorm .25 has a depinger and the barrel was tuned by Knifemaker that did a beautiful polishing job and a fantastic enlarged oval transfer port.

The spare parts will be :

An extra barrel
extra air tube
extra longer shroud
extra Winchester stock
Neil Clauge Suppressor
extra air gauge
all the O-rings needed and marked so can get more ( this was a kit that Will Piatt made me )
extra Poppets and check valve
2 magazines and a single shot tray
even throwing in a 15 rounds magazine for a MAX-ML .25
2 barrel bands,...one made by Tom Costan ( AmericanAirArms ) that has a weaver rail under the band.
a ton of hammersprings with twin springs combinations to make whatever tune you want to
couple other things like endcaps and stock spacers
and a bunch of Baffles made by Will Piatt

All this for 1100 bucks shipped...as I mentioned it will be in 2 boxes

Once again, makes no sense to me to not sell it a package so really there's no use trying that route ;)

SAM_0018.JPG
SAM_0019.JPG
SAM_0020.JPG
SAM_0021.JPG
SAM_0022.JPG
SAM_0023.JPG
SAM_0024.JPG
SAM_0025.JPG
SAM_0026.JPG