Last AG you purchased...and wont be buying another in a while.

Twinkees,

I am enjoying your statement.

"Last AG you purchased…and won't be buying another in a while."

As you know "awhile" is relative as far as time goes, which for me is whenever the newest-best-cutting-edge-technology-advanced-airgun is available. I am an "early adopter" as we call it in the computer world. Could be a day, week or a month. I'm all in for the next last 😁

The Rabbit hole is deep...let there be no wonder as many have and will share. Enjoy and share the journey. 

Patrick

A122E561-88CF-4FE8-A6BE-7FA157357E34.1620153185.jpeg

Hello --

Purchased a TalonP .25 from AirForce 21 April 2020, and already had my eye on my next purchase. Emptied my cupboard this morning and find that I put equivalent of 30 large JSB tins worth of pellets through it (saved all the tins for a friend).

Purely by coincidence, on 21 April 2021, I purchased a RAW HM1000X LRT Chassis in .25 also. That was the rifle I had my eye on for next purchase. After the RAW, any other purchase is just coin collecting. This RAW is my double eagle gun. So done for a while, yessir.

Mark

Custom crosman 1322 with 14.5in barrel, long steel breech, tko mod, trigger shoe, and that inexpensive bug buster scope. Great gun that's really accurate.

I'd like my next gun to be that Air Arms TX200, but that sucker is pricy so it won't be for a while and after that I'd really like the FX Impact that gun looks amazing. Matt from AirgunHuntingSa on youtube makes some insane shots with his in 22 cal. Him headshoting monkeys from 100yrds away is pretty amazing.

Last month I purchased a new HW45 in .20 cal. I got bitten by the Weihrauch bug at the start of the pandemic, I now own four of them. I am totally fine with what I have but I did audibly say to myself... "That's It"

Very nice. Have two HW75's myself... and yes 'audibly' myself all the time, but damn that listening nerve won't register. Though am holding steady so far since the 97k/ .20; just had one last caliber to try... :)

be careful if you look at a sortie twinkster .. i finally got into it today to try to sort an accuracy issue and discovered the problem .. its a smooth bore - no rifling .. i feel like i got smoked by hatsan no mention of that anywhere, and it literally prints about a 9" group at 10 yards .. that bad ... funtions well though ... luckily my boy works in a high end machine shop down south and i already sourced a rifled barrel for it and gonna have him do it up and make me a freakin barrel that 'should' be in a 400$+ gun .. man you talk about cheapskates .. im done with hatsan and i got a big mouth as im sure alot of you already know lol ...they brought it on themselves ..