Last AG you purchased...and wont be buying another in a while.

Just curious to see how many of you made 'a last airgun purchase' and said to yourself this will be it for this year (or next two years or three)... what was that last airgun? When did you start buying another?

I started with an R9 couple years back and my final gun now awaiting shipment (as I am telling myself) is an HW97k in .20. I think I'm done for the year if not two. (Though next would be a semi-auto pistol... )

Oddly enough I just received an HW 97 .20 also, I had been "springerless" for a year. My '97 arrived with a damaged stock but AOA
0425211345.1620078774.jpg
didn't bat an eyeball and a new one is arriving tomorrow. I haven't shot it yet except to test. As I was awaiting shipment of the '97 I was offered back an SLR 98 I traded a year ago which was "unplaned" but had to reaquire that one...so they are my "last ones" for quite a while...I sure like the looks of the new Impacts...

The addiction is strong with this one so that never werqs. I tried it a few times within the last year. I just bought a couple of Zoraki pistols I found in the classifieds and figured that was enough for awhile. But, within two weeks, I found I could do a preorder on a couple of brand new Zoraki Ultras which is what I wanted in the first place. The Ultras don't come up for sale very often. So the addiction conned me in to believing I just had to have them and off went the preorder. They arrived in a couple of weeks. Now I know for sure I don't need anymore airguns for awhile.

A few short weeks later a Baikal 46M showed up in the classifieds as well. I have been wanting one for quite some time. The next thing I remember is it arriving at the door. 

So, now I am disgusted with myself and am sure I am done buying airguns for the year. Then along comes the Impact 3M. Since I was already at the keyboard muscle memory kicked in I typed at warp speed not hesitating for a micro second or slowing for a breath of air as the addiction required this of me. So off went the preorder for it as well. 

I am so disappointed in myself by now and thinking exactly as you do. I really don't need any more airguns for a bit but who is to say when the addiction will kick in, bend my will, and force me to comply once again.😇