• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning LAPPED AND POLISHED FX 600MM BARREL GROUP COMING SOON

It would be VERY interesting if someone who has direct contact with FX at the Sweden factory were to ask what sort of DOM tube is used for barrels and SPECIFIC what Bore finish specs are being utilized prior to the imprint rifling procedure. * As in a straight DOM tolerance ? ..... Reamed perhaps ? ..... Honed perhaps ? .... At what micron surface finish ?

That known, what ever the Bare unrifled bore spec FINISH is ... should translate to the Groove remaining the same and Land very similar.

just tossing it out there ....

EXACT I DO NOT LIKE THEM , ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS ASKED ME TO DO ONE.WATCH MY VIDEO I DESCRIBE WHAT IT TOOK TO FIX THE BARREL. THE TOOLING WAS A LONG PROCESS.THEN I HAD TO MAKE A TUBE FOR THE LINER TO GO IN. AND THE IT WAS VERY HARD TO GET THE LAPPING TOOL DOWN THE BARREL TO REMOVE ALL THE DEVIATIONS. THE GUN THEN SHOT .688 AT 100 YARDS . I WIL POST MEASUREMENTS TOMORROW. MY P12 .177 SHOT .413 I CAN"T REMEMBER EXACT NUMBERS. BUT A 15 INCH BARREL 1 FPS SPREAD AT 1088 WITH 21 GRAIN NIELSON SLUGS. ALL MY GUNS SHOOT LIKE THIS. IF MY POST SEEM RUDE THAT IS NOT FOR THE KIND PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ITS FOR THE GROUP OF NASTY ONES. I HAVE WAY PROVE MYSELF AND MY GUNS ABILITIES AND PLANNED ON SHARING ALL I KNOW>

If getting validation from this forum and shutting up a couple guys who you will never meet is consuming your life, maybe you need to take a step back and enjoy other things in life. These are just stupid airguns when you look at the big picture. Everyone that has ever posted a video, does reviews or kills a bunch of stuff on YouTube is less significant than a small town doctor. Just sayin. We are not competing for military supremacy or to be the first to colonize Mars. Just dudes shooting airguns. Disagreements are understandable. This crap is getting a little silly.

If getting validation from this forum and shutting up a couple guys who you will never meet is consuming your life, maybe you need to take a step back and enjoy other things in life. These are just stupid airguns when you look at the big picture. Everyone that has ever posted a video, does reviews or kills a bunch of stuff on YouTube is less significant than a small town doctor. Just sayin. We are not competing for military supremacy or to be the first to colonize Mars. Just dudes shooting airguns. Disagreements are understandable. This crap is getting a little silly.

+1 

We kindly ask that the fine members of this forum do not instigate the OP. Please encourage him to show before and after results as well as detailed honing techniques. If you don't agree with said techniques or would like to contest said results please do so in a mature non-insulting manner.

OP - PLEASE STOP WRITING ON ALL UPPERCASE LETTERS, it comes across like you are SHOUTING!

Thank you

AGN

Reactions: DesertSilver