• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Lancer tactical air guns and pellets

That was my thoughts as well.. dirt cheap to boot! I tried to figure out how to purchase one but was unable to find a way 🤷🏻‍♂️
I just noticed that no cart , then noticed shopping is under construction..

I guess some items are a check back later ?

It's not easy building back better I guess

• Haha
Reactions: Rvaughn
That’s a good deal for a p15. I’m tempted if they go live. Are they a legit site? I’d go on my AMEX for sure, they’ve always had my back.
This who makes the p15 ...brand: Qingliu ?

I don't see it listed on there airgun page in china ..

looks like there ( lancer) dealer list got a few usa stores . Ijdk..

I like how they sell.177 pellets that weigh several grams, the ones i shoot can barely go above 1 gram in weight.
I would probably have to crank my regulator up to 200 bar to be able to shoot a 10.5 gram pellet, and i have no idea how i would load such a pellet CUZ i am pretty sure it would be longer than my MAG breech allow for.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I like how they sell.177 pellets that weigh several grams, the ones i shoot can barely go above 1 gram in weight.
I would probably have to crank my regulator up to 200 bar to be able to shoot a 10.5 gram pellet, and i have no idea how i would load such a pellet CUZ i am pretty sure it would be longer than my MAG breech allow for.
LoL.. the tin has grains but what surprised me was the made in Europe .

I expected china pellets..

The discription say it made by "Qingliu"

The night shift at Snowpeak haha

IMG_0763.gif

Im not getting the spa part .. is that Qingliu air guns part of spa ?
Qingliu Makes predominantly Airsoft Guns and Some Springers but could not find PCP's : http://fjairgun.com/index1.asp

I would assume they manufacture and white label for Lancer (Airsoft)

They are as far as I know not related to SPA (Snowpeak)

Reactions: Hateful McNasty