• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lancer Pellets

Never know they may be a private label made by one of the big companies just like jsb makes the fx pellets. If they are in supply and work well it never hurts to have options.

I have been doing that, I recently discovered that a few of my rifles like RWS Superfields, only in 5.52, but $10.99 for 500 was reason enough. I have also noted that Norma pellets, the 22 trophy heavy works well in my rifles, one of them it is the new best pellet. 
I have a notion that the Lancer pellets are from H&N, and the Norma is from RWS.

Guess I’ll order some too.

Never know they may be a private label made by one of the big companies just like jsb makes the fx pellets. If they are in supply and work well it never hurts to have options.

I have been doing that, I recently discovered that a few of my rifles like RWS Superfields, only in 5.52, but $10.99 for 500 was reason enough. I have also noted that Norma pellets, the 22 trophy heavy works well in my rifles, one of them it is the new best pellet. 
I have a notion that the Lancer pellets are from H&N, and the Norma is from RWS.

I can assure you that we do not manufacture these pellets.

I can assure you that we do not manufacture these pellets.

Do you know who does, please?

Shot the Lancer pellets in. 22 today, not good 1st impressions. 

They are considerably longer/taller than JSB and groups were comparable to a kiddie pool at 50 yards. 

My S510 magazine's would not hold them, to long, same stamped spec as JSB.

Where's the best place to dispose of lead ?
20210904_185206.1630796215.jpg