• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Laminated Custom Stock wanted

Hatsan BT65 Elite .25. I've spoke with many manufactures of custom stocks, but they ALL won't fit any air rifle. I might be able to buy one WITHOUT letting with a square butt end and 1.5" wide Cylinder groove, but I'll then need a local woodworker/gunsmith to fit it close, then I can glass pack it. Too much extra costs and work for something as popular as these PCP air rifle cylinders. A void some manufacture needs to fill, even options from the guns manufacture would be a great option.
I hate my cheap plastic/Synth stock. It feels hallow and cheap. And, it IS too hallow to cut in a palm grip rail or Butt hook, it is only hallow plastic, no strength!
Thanks!

For what rifle? That is going to change what people are going to respond with. I would look up Steve Corcran for a custom stock. Just know that it wont be cheap and it may take some time to get it as well.
The last few times i contacted Steve his answer was the same, " I am Not doing stocks right now "..
That would be ok if those contacts were not spread out over a 3 year period...Lol

Not to pass a disparaging judgment here, but he did do some custom stocks for the crickets after i was told he wasn't making any more stocks.

So i guess my Texas money is no good to him, (he is a fellow Texan btw) or i'm just not " in the club "....:unsure: