• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lack of UK designed Bullpups?

Hi all

Am getting fed up with no Brit designed built bullpups. At a competitive price, ie Cricket, Vulcan etc. The same boring old stuff . This was the reason the British Motorbike industry failed, lack of innovation . Norton and others relied on their name plus race wins. They didn't build what the public wanted? The Japanese ran rings round them. Which will happen in England if they don't wake up. Two names stand out in England as great designers, Harper and Taylor. We see their , mostly , innovative designs being built or included in other countries products. Why? Wake up England before it is too late. My twenty year old Theoben rapid is a case in point. World leader then. Pretty well every maker has copied this basic layout since. I amongst many others have bought bullpups manufactured elsewhere. Huge sales have been lost . Applies I think also to the States and Western Europe.

This is my opinion . I am not paid or sponsored by any body.