Lab Radar Inertia Trigger

I bought a Lab Radar about 18 months ago for my powder burners and haven’t even opened it yet. Shortly after I bought it I read an article on Accurate Shooter forum about guys having trouble here and there with missed readings from the radar not registering the shot. They recommended adding a JKL inertial trigger to cure it. Pretty much everyone that got one said it took care of the problem.
You just stick it to the side of the gun and plug it into the radar.
So I bought two, one for me, one for a friend but I have not used the radar or trigger yet, getting ready to though now that I’m retired.
Has anyone used the JKL or similar trigger on air rifles ?
I would add a link to JKL but don’t know how yet.
Randy

A85DF323-FBCD-491F-9070-05BE9ACAEAC6.jpeg

I built an inertial trigger, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. Lots of parts to build more if it works. Cheap to build, can make about 5 for $30 if you price the cables carefully. Videos on YouTube leave out an important part, just solder a 1k resistor in series with the switch/sensor thingy. Mine will definitely work with my 357 and 510, not certain about the 25 yet, might need a lighter rated sensor.

You can buy a mic. off Amazon alot cheaper that will do just fine. Put the mic. a inch or so in front and a inch or so to the side of the muzzle...for air rifles. Your manual will show that. If you do use your mic, those shooting powder around you may trigger the unit when they shoot, or even the wind gusting across the mic can trigger it as a shot.