• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

L2 stock moderator vs Behemoth what is length

Ordered a 5 stack B.. when it comes in I will post vs 250 and 350 if you want. Also have ronin and 4 stack hornet mod50 for comparisons too. Can line them all up...
Thanks, would like to know, been thinking about getting, looking for quietness, have 2 one set up 177/22 and the other .25/30. I do like the size stock configuration. I have the 350mm barrel. Will it fold up the same. Your thoughts on sound level. tnx

I’ve been looking to get over there and pick up my behemoth as well. I was in the shop with Brian about 3-4 months ago he was showing me a prototype and it blew my mind how quiet the thing was. Blew the Hornet out of the water. I also have a 22, 250 configuration and a 25, 350 configuration. Dig the aesthetics of the hornet on the 25, but I think I’m gonna throw the behemoth on the 22 I suspect the thing will make dang near no noise. Also saw a YouTube video on how to reduce the noise from the magazine cycle, it was all in Russian but pretty easy to follow from a visual standpoint. Probably end up tinkering with that too. See how low the dB can go. Gotta looooooove the options. Regardless how it goes down I find myself having fun with just switching up configurations it’s almost like it keeps it fresh and new. Happy shooting fellas.

I’ve been looking for the link or the video but can’t seem to locate it at this point. Somebody had mentioned it somewhere in that huge Leshiy thread. It showed that it required that the whole valve assembly be taken apart. In the 25/30 calibers the main issue as you are probably aware has been noise from the magazine cycling which makes it sound loud to the user even if it’s not really perceived as being loud at a distance. With a 22 caliber 350 barrel, if you have a .4 which comes on the 25 caliber, and a 1.3 you’ll net out at 1.7 which might be a little bit high of a dwell time. I have found that if you getting your regulator pressure turned up, it sometimes helps if you increase the overall added total of your pucks diameter so that your dwelltime is shorter so that less air leaves the barrel after the round has left the barrel that helps keep the noise down in my experience. I’m going to keep looking for that thread.

Link for the YouTube on quieting the mag cycle? Is it the screw under the trigger guard method?

My plan for behemoth is to try on my 350mm 22 with a jack k shroud and use qd mount.. I just grabbed a huma reg to swap in and will try a single 1.3mm jet or 1.3mm + stock jet (from 25cal factory)
Curious here as well.

Getting the standoff screw under the trigger post on thr buttstock helped my sound a good bit, and helped shot count, but the action is still louder than I suspect it could be.

Received my behemoth moderator today for my 350mm .25 Leshiy 2. Stock length with stock moderator 30 1/8in. Length with behemoth is 33.5in. it definitely takes the bark away. Wife said it was a major difference.
Got mine regulated at 220bar and pushing NSA.25 slugs at ~915fps.

PXL_20221202_024113085.jpg

PXL_20221201_223013458.jpg

PXL_20221201_224614353.jpg

PXL_20221201_222950363.jpg

I did have it set at 220. Fps was not considered. Went with a huma-air raptor and I'm pretty consistent just slightly under 900fps set at 200bar.

Backyard shooter for pest. It's overkill but the gun is tunable so why not :)

If i plink it's for a moment and have to have a good backstop.
I have the Raptor regulator installed but on the .30 with 600mm behemoth. What jets are you using? I have the .1’s installed to get maximum power but I wasn’t sure how high the new regulators could go.

I have 2 0.3 jets installed. I haven't tried 0.1 jets. Will have to wait until I buy a bottle so I can have more air.

I saw a video in you tube where they had it set to 240bar. I believe it was pushing a .25 at over 1100fps. Edgun Leshiy channel. Pretty fast!
As long as one doesn’t mind replacing failed components at more often intervals, then why not. High performance requires higher maintenance, like in everything.

I’ve been looking to get over there and pick up my behemoth as well. I was in the shop with Brian about 3-4 months ago he was showing me a prototype and it blew my mind how quiet the thing was. Blew the Hornet out of the water. I also have a 22, 250 configuration and a 25, 350 configuration. Dig the aesthetics of the hornet on the 25, but I think I’m gonna throw the behemoth on the 22 I suspect the thing will make dang near no noise. Also saw a YouTube video on how to reduce the noise from the magazine cycle, it was all in Russian but pretty easy to follow from a visual standpoint. Probably end up tinkering with that too. See how low the dB can go. Gotta looooooove the options. Regardless how it goes down I find myself having fun with just switching up configurations it’s almost like it keeps it fresh and new. Happy shooting fellas.

Ordered a 5 stack B.. when it comes in I will post vs 250 and 350 if you want. Also have ronin and 4 stack hornet mod50 for comparisons too. Can line them all up...
Did you get the Reflex version? I believe the 3 chamber is standard for Behemoth without Reflex. With 2 additional is the length about 9in? I have a 4 chamber Hornet which measure about 9in. Were you able to compare the sound suppression between the 5 B (assuming no Reflex) and Hornet?