• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Kudos to Pyramid air, and Pitbull airguns!!

Perhaps I should have made to separate posts, but heck I can say it all here. I ordered a Benjamin bulldog. 357 from Pyramid on July 30th and I received it, perfectly packed, and fully charged before lunch on July 31. Outstanding, and I must say, pretty typical of what I have come to expect from Pyramid(I do live in Ohio). 

I also ordered a wolf pack on July 30 from pitbull airguns, and I received it perfectly, if somewhat tightly packed on Monday, August 2nd. I received not only my oder, but a neat Decal, and what I think is candy, awesome touch! This is my first order from pitbull, and I'd like to share with the rest of the class just how pleased I am, and how much I look forward to tricking out my bulldog, I may go with the mega moderator instead of the Donny FL Ronin.

I see Pyramid get torn up pretty regularly on this forum, but guys, I've spent nearly $20K with them in the last two years, and they have always been great, I've never once received a damaged package, or the wrong product, I am, and will continue to be a patron of Pyramid as well the other great Airgun firms.