• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

KUDOS TO BAKER AIRGUNS!!!

I watched Donnie's review of the FX wildcat BT, and I pulled the trigger (pun intended), His favorite FX airgun? I just has to give it a try. I own over a hundred airguns, Daystate, Weirauch, Feinwerkbau, Diana, Crosman , etc. Heretofore I shunned the tactical looking airguns, I was born in 1972 and am very much a student of Dr. Beeman, I had drag myself kicking and screaming to buy my first PCP. Now I own over 30. I usually order from Pyramid, I live in Ohio, so while I pay sales tax, I can usually get my order in a day or two. I have ordered from Baker before, but just reseal kits and parts, this was my first Airgun purchase, and they blew My mind, not only did I get it about 36 hrs after my order, it had been inspected, and even had some air in it (pyramid?) . I hate waiting. I absolutely hate it. When I spend $1500-2000 on an Airgun I want it right away, not two, ahem Arizona, weeks later. I will continue to do business with everyone I have done so with so far, everyone has been great, but I think Baker will be My go to now. I am very pleased with My purchase, I am very proud of My wildcat.

I watched Donnie's review of the FX wildcat BT, and I pulled the trigger (pun intended), His favorite FX airgun? I just has to give it a try. I own over a hundred airguns, Daystate, Weirauch, Feinwerkbau, Diana, Crosman , etc. Heretofore I shunned the tactical looking airguns, I was born in 1972 and am very much a student of Dr. Beeman, I had drag myself kicking and screaming to buy my first PCP. Now I own over 30. I usually order from Pyramid, I live in Ohio, so while I pay sales tax, I can usually get my order in a day or two. I have ordered from Baker before, but just reseal kits and parts, this was my first Airgun purchase, and they blew My mind, not only did I get it about 36 hrs after my order, it had been inspected, and even had some air in it (pyramid?) . I hate waiting. I absolutely hate it. When I spend $1500-2000 on an Airgun I want it right away, not two, ahem Arizona, weeks later. I will continue to do business with everyone I have done so with so far, everyone has been great, but I think Baker will be My go to now. I am very pleased with My purchase, I am very proud of My wildcat.
Right on man!

Indeed, I like the CRAP out of the BT!

You made a good choice IMO.

-Donnie