Krale's Service Level Very Impressive

Here-to-fore, all of the air guns in my collection have been sourced within the US. I have guns from SPAW, Pyramid Air, Utah Air Guns, Straight Shooters, and AOA that were purchased new, as well as air guns from the AGN classifieds, E-bay, and Gun Broker.

I "needed" another "project rifle" to tune and work with and couldn't find anything available that I either wanted or didn't already have at any of the above sources. So I went to Krale, and found a 97 blackline with the SS look in .177 - a rifle I didn't have in my HW97 collection yet. The price was right so I ordered it the morning of the 22nd about 8:00 EST. It arrived at my office in Indiana today (the 26th about 11:00 a.m.) It was packaged well and the special shipping address instructions were honored.

I don't know how they do it but if I would have ordered this rifle from some of my traditional sources, I would probably be waiting on it at least until next week. I know that some of the well known vendors shoot every rifle before shipping, but since I rarely shoot them before I strip them and install a tuning kit, I don't really care about that part of the service.

Upon hitting the order button and forwarding my DL as required, I had a notice within about 90 minutes that it had been shipped.

I have always been skeptical of ordering a rifle from overseas, but will never again be skeptical when ordering from Krale - and I will likely order from them again.

DZ

I was also surprised that I got my order in three days to Pennsylvania. And my order was shipped one hour after I placed it. I don’t know how they do it either, especially with Everybody else having shipping problems. My last three orders inside this country were supposed to be delivered on a certain date and then a few days later it was updated with a new delivery date which was several days later.I would order from Krale Again as long as they keep up the good work.

Here-to-fore, all of the air guns in my collection have been sourced within the US. I have guns from SPAW, Pyramid Air, Utah Air Guns, Straight Shooters, and AOA that were purchased new, as well as air guns from the AGN classifieds, E-bay, and Gun Broker.

I "needed" another "project rifle" to tune and work with and couldn't find anything available that I either wanted or didn't already have at any of the above sources. So I went to Krale, and found a 97 blackline with the SS look in .177 - a rifle I didn't have in my HW97 collection yet. The price was right so I ordered it the morning of the 22nd about 8:00 EST. It arrived at my office in Indiana today (the 26th about 11:00 a.m.) It was packaged well and the special shipping address instructions were honored.

I don't know how they do it but if I would have ordered this rifle from some of my traditional sources, I would probably be waiting on it at least until next week. I know that some of the well known vendors shoot every rifle before shipping, but since I rarely shoot them before I strip them and install a tuning kit, I don't really care about that part of the service.

Upon hitting the order button and forwarding my DL as required, I had a notice within about 90 minutes that it had been shipped.

I have always been skeptical of ordering a rifle from overseas, but will never again be skeptical when ordering from Krale - and I will likely order from them again.

DZ

did you get hit with extra fees at all yes they are great ship fast like you said can get one from them faster than any shop in the usa pretty crazy