Krales (Netherlands) New AGT Price Drops

Aye and now that dreadful slow motion malady "THE WAITING" begins . Thanks for taking the point on this watch WorriedMan. Perhaps the prices on their old stock AGT will drop yet further as the day slowly approaches? If their AGT Vixen drops below $900.00 I just might be forced to make a move. Just to dull the edge of the waiting discomfort a bit. :cool:

Noticed yesterday one of the Vixens (Long?) was now listed temporarily out of stock. Mike, must have been one of the walnut stocks, haven't seen the synthetic Uragans listed for some time. I paid over $200 more for my synthetic Uragan 2 not that long ago, hard to resist those prices, for sure. I'm not sure how Krales handles older models as they get updated. Once they went on sale those Generation 1 and 2 Vulcans just seem to sit there at the sale price. I'd think they'd drop the price a certain amount each week until they sell out, like a Clearance Sale. But that's just me, WM

Think Krales must have read my mind, or they follow this forum, the price of those First and Second-generation Vulcans just dropped. They no longer list the standard Uragan Walnut Stock so Mike really must have got the last one. Vixen Long still list temporarily out of stock. Things are definitely happening at Krales, maybe a hopeful sign. WM

Reactions: SHOMER
Think Krales must have read my mind, or they follow this forum, the price of those First and Second-generation Vulcans just dropped. They no longer list the standard Uragan Walnut Stock so Mike really must have got the last one. Vixen Long still list temporarily out of stock. Things are definitely happening at Krales, maybe a hopeful sign. WM
;)

Joe,
Krales lists the Uragan Compact (Walnut Stock) .22 as available, so I assume you want the synthetic stock. The Uragan Compact Synthetic was listed as discontinued some time ago, however, I'm not sure if that was all calibers. I'd double-check with Krales to make sure they're positive the Compact you want is coming in, and not the Uragan 2, which is also due in a month. WM

Much more expensive than Krale
In general this is true but not on everything. Shogun can be cheaper. Best to always check both before purchase.
Example:

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11.32.32.png

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11.32.47.png

who will do warrenty work send it back to them
You can literally buy more than forty thousand o-rings for the difference in price. The average 12 year old should be able to install them.
When you buy one car battery you're actually paying for two because of the warranty.
Airguns are simple so I would never ship one back unless it were damaged shipping it to me or had a major defect. $400 buys a lot of shipping.