Krales (Netherlands) New AGT Price Drops

I considered buying a few things but I could not find USA, United States or North America in the drop down list of countries for shipping during checkout.
When you first Google Krale, there is a drop down link for
“UNITED STATES”. Click on it and all prices are in USD. Your order will reflect that when you open your basket.

I have many interests and have watched several local stores go out of business because people go out of state or country just to avoid the little tax money , or pay a little less.
hope it does not happen in this hobby .
I dont call saving $500 on some guns a little less . I call It a hell of a saving .

Krale is a nice store to shop but i also buy my guns here in Holland at www.shogun.nl they are the first to sell the URAGAN 2, its also the full power version ofcourse. Maybe you must use google translate on this site to make it work for you, but they do sell outside the Netherlands.

www.shogun.nl

Reactions: pdxFrank
Krale is a nice store to shop but i also buy my guns here in Holland at www.shogun.nl they are the first to sell the URAGAN 2, its also the full power version ofcourse. Maybe you must use google translate on this site to make it work for you, but they do sell outside the Netherlands.

www.shogun.nl

Much more expensive than Krale

I checked out Shogun and like Mike said their pricing is much higher than Krale.
So for me it's Krale as WorriedMan said they have squarely treated me in the past.
As a favor of sorts first one with any release breaking news please post asap.
Just in case I am stuck in a gas or toilet paper line somewhere thanks. :cool:

"History is littered with wars which everybody knew would never happen." ~Enoch Powell

Reactions: WorriedMan