• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.
Just an FYI for the unbelievable service and speed I just received from Krale. I ordered an HW 30 on Wednesday night New York time. 6:00 pm to be exact. Considering they were closed. ( midnight in the Netherlands)
I received the gun in 31 hours New York time. Unreal!!! The box was extremely well packaged and the gun is perfect….
Hats off to this company. I will DEFINITELY be buying again from them!!!

Are there any extra fees when purchasing a gun from Krale?
Bought an Uragan 2 600 from Krale. Shipping was fifty-something bucks. Then there was a $66 “import fee” from the bureaucratic clowns on our end. All told it was right around $1500 total. Which is still several hundred less than I would have paid stateside. And I got the rifle delivered in five days.

My first P35 came from Krale in about 4 days as described. Then I kind of made a mistake and bought 2 at one time and triggered the customs charge. That was no huge big deal but I didn't like it when they were stuck in customs for several days in Kentucky (where UPS brought them in country). I still had them in a week or 10 days. Later than I wanted but not as huge a deal as I thought it was at the time. Krale was nice and helpful when I called them but didn't really do anything to try and get my guns un-stuck at customs. UPS told me that the package did not have a shipping invoice on the box as required. Krale was willing to send it to me but not to UPS. So I forwarded it and my shipment cleared customs.

If you do experience a delay in shipment or other issue, I would call Krale. When I call them from home with my phone using my internet (it does it automatically) I pay less than $1 for the call. Krale is very slow to address emails but very helpful when you call them.

Reactions: MysticalDragon