The good news:
  • I ordered a Kalibr Argus 60 in .30cal on Tuesday, and it was in my hands that same Friday. 😃
The not so good news:
  • There was an issue with the gun, and I had to ship it back. It took around 2 months for it to get through customs in the Netherlands, and then another 2 weeks for my refund to be processed. 😣
  • Lucky for me the gun was defective and Krale sent me a shipping label, as the cheapest shipping from Ohio via UPS to the Netherlands was $350! 😲

I've had no issues ordering from Krale. Their prices are excellent and shipping is fast. In the US you will pay the non-VAT price. Like others have mentioned anything over $800 will get a duty charge and you will likely get a bill from DHL or UPS for around $65 import fee.

Will they ship them by airmail? No $65 customs broker fee that way as there is with UPS and FedEx.

I told my little tale of an issue with Krale not to discourage people from buying from them but to let you know of a potential issue just-in-case. If they have a rifle you want and either a price good enough to take a hopefully small risk of an issue or they have a gun you cannot get elsewhere I would order it. But if you go to UPS's website and see "In transit" for more than one day with the location being the port of entry to the US (Kentucky in my case) then I would get on the phone to UPS and Krale. Things can stay stuck at customs for awhile. But I got it freed up with a couple phone calls and emails. I wish Krale kept an eye on their shipments until we get them but the evidently do not. You have to get them to engage. They are polite and nice and everything but they seem to feel that once the product leaves their site they are done. I think they are done when I get it and it is OK.

You can get to a person at UPS but I had to be persistent and it took the better part of an hour. Probably could be done in less time. Their automated system is a hassle. You can also avoid calling Krale if you are patient enough to give Krale multiple days to answer your email. I'd rather just call them, it turned out it was free. I think I did not get charged because the call from my cell phone went over my home wifi - not verizons cell system.

This is all great but can anyone say they saved money buying through Krale?
My choice would be who has product I want to buy at a reasonable price. Gun I want (HW97K) not available thru PA, AOA, BA, or Krale so I need to wait anyway.
Yes, both Weihrauch rifles I purchased were about an $80 savings. If you add pellets the saving grows, not to mention it shows up 3 days after you order it.

Gun I want (HW97K) not available thru PA, AOA, BA, or Krale so I need to wait anyway.
PA is letting me add a .177 to my cart, Krale shows a .25 in stock.

as for me, I just went and did a thing this weekend.
Untitled.png

Trying to stay calm till it arrives, hope it goes smooth.

Reactions: ITACUD
This is my setup. I have this setup on four rifles now. The scope was designed for springers and is very popular with the HFT crowd.

Reactions: Fixedflinger