• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Krale shipment held up

Rifle finally arrived this morning. The integrity of the exterior box was totally destroyed. The interior Weihrauch box had been ripped open instead of utilizing the pull tabs, and the muzzle was sticking through the end of the box by about 3 inches. The rifle appeared to be ok but I will not go through this again.
EA1FCF6D-DAF8-46D2-A149-5C9F4C49477A.jpeg
F1DE6EB9-8E04-49D7-8A28-9BC9A1D0DAF8.jpeg

I'm glad it got there but sorry it is in such a state. Does the tape say it was unpacked by customs? I still think they are the most likely culprit in my delayed shipment last year. The story was the shipping invoice was missing but it was there on the box when it arrived at my house. I really doubt it got placed there by anybody other than Krale. My guess is customs wanted to hold up the shipment because it was an airgun and UPS didn't want to argue with them or didn't bother to look themselves.

Kind of different subject but if you haven't seen the governor of Arkansas response to last nights speech I would definitely listen to it. I think she did a great job.

Reactions: maxtrouble
That is horrible. I have been lucky with my three Krale orders, outer boxes severely damaged, but inner, factory HW boxes ok. Krale needs to educate their shippind dept to COMPLETELY wrap the factory box before inserting it into an outer shipping box, Mine only had a narrow band of bubble wrap around the middle of the factory box, so it could pivot back and forth a little like a pendulum .

As for shipping times, I have a couple of small leather pouches coming, I hope, from the UK, that were shipped via their Royal Mail on Jan 11, and according to tracking have not yet left the local post office there, today Feb 8, due to a hack on the mail system there.

This was all US customs. They tore apart a pellet shipment on me once from Either HUMA or Krale. Had a dented tin and half of that tin rolling around the box with the same crap tape job. They probably had UPS send it back for customs clearance. Sucks. Every once in a while customs flags a shipment. My friend ordered a gun from Krale and it arrived without incident. Hope gun is undamaged.

I ordered a PP750 from Krale and it was held at customs because the ups label had airsoft in very small letters printed at the bottom of the label. It was held because the end of the barrel wasn't orange. Three months later after $50 and two appeals I finally received it. If you order a pellet pistol it would be good to ask Krale to cross out the airsoft part of the label. Regards, Tom

Pretty sure they reach in to a hat and pull a random and your invoice unlucky was the one .. like sealand containers they walk down the rows of them and just go " this one' then grap up the tickets and bolt cutters . Then your at thete mercy till there done and satisfied and all contents look like a tornado rampaged through it all..