• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

KRALE ordering; anyone have experience with them?

Have seen the site. Read a few entries on good/quick service. Seems as though they may have distributors in US but the business end is in Netherlands. I'm not quite clear on what information they will need(I.D, sign for delivery, etc.) and shipment costs including freight and anything else. Was also wondering on anyone's experience with SMK/Artemis rifles, specifically the CR600W in .22. Looks like a nice gun.

Thanks in advance

So, I'll add a different experience (thus far).

I placed an order on 2/2 for an item that was listed as "in stock", and received a confirmation that my order was received (my credit card was also charged). The item showed that it required proof of age, so I sent a copy of my AZ driver's license. Two days later (1.5 perhaps due to the time difference) I received an email asking for proof of my age. I sent my AZ driver's license again. 

No response. 

Fast forward to 2/9. I had not seen any indication that my order had shipped, so I sent an email asking about my order status.

No response.

Today is 2/12 and I haven't heard a thing from Krale.

If I hadn't seen so many positive remarks about purchasing from Krale, I'd be reversing charges and assuming fraud at this point. As is, I still have not heard anything back (yes, I've checked my 'spam' folder). I have a distant hope that a pleasant surprise awaits me when a delivery van pulls in front of the house, but that has not yet been the case. At the very least I'm disappointed with Krale's communication. I'm not impatient about my order, I'd just like to know if it has shipped, or when it will. If it shows up in the next four weeks or so I'll be pleased, but it won't excuse their customer service. I'm unlikely to use them again.

GsT

When exactly did your Credit Card get charged after you checked your CC charge history for the KRALE dollar amount?

OOPS read it was charged the order day. It's likely already on its way to you.

10 days ago. Just checked my card to make sure the charge is still there - it is. It's my hope that it's already on the way, but I've not received a shipped notice (which my order confirmation said I would) and my inquiry has been ignored. Neither of those are good signs, imo...

GsT

Sent another inquiry this morning. It's the weekend, so I don't expect a response until Monday - not sure why my experience is so different than everybody else's.

GsT

Your experience is not so different from Everybody else’s. I’m sure plenty of people experienced delays or received a box that looked like a samurai attacked it. Those guys just didn’t post up. I would say over the years, it’s mostly good from Krale. But certainly not everybody. Be patient. Most things in this hobby involve waiting. Even worse now.

I've emailed them questions a couple times, and always received a reply within a couple days at most. 

Ordered from them twice, and had the guns in 4 days. I'm in Alabama like @Bocephus

If you can get in touch with them, I'm sure they will make it right. Sucks though. Hope it works itself out soon. 

This is the email I use: [email protected]

i had magazine troubles with my Wildcat about 3 years ago, I had bought the extra magazines from Krale couple of months before the trouble. I sent them an email stating the issue and got a return reply a day later. They stated that they were shipping me two new magazines to replace the ones with issues, just asked for me to ship them the problem ones back when new were received.

All went as planned and I still have the magazines that function perfectly to this day. Great service.

mike