• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Krale is amazing!!!

-Prices are great (some items are FAR cheaper)
-Service/Communication via email is unreal - I always get an immediate response.
-Shipping is just 2nd to NONE!!! Packages come from the Netherlands and arrive in the US in 4 days every time!!

If you are not using Krale you should be. Every other retailer should aspire to be this good.

-Service/Communication via email is unreal - I always get an immediate response.
-Shipping is just 2nd to NONE!!! Packages come from the Netherlands and arrive in the US in 4 days every time!!

If you are not using Krale you should be. Every other retailer should aspire to be this good.
Maybe for you in the USA, but for the EU there are quite high prices!...

Yup. I have experienced everything you have stated also. kuddos to Krale.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinWood44
I’m based in the U.S. and purchase one new rifle per month on average.

Krale is absolutely the best store I’ve found….period.

I’ve had excellent experiences with domestic resellers from a support standpoint…but terrible experience from the sales side of things.

This is mainly due to LYING about stock status. I got sick and tired of placing an order only to receive a call to inform me that I’m not getting it any time soon.

AOA is the worst a this despite being excellent on support.

Reactions: KevinWood44