• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Krale in the Netherlands!!!

Curious why everyone only praises Krale for this freaky fast shipping and delivery and not the company that Krale uses for their shipping? Who is the mysterious wonder shipping company that Krale uses? I don’t know because I’ve never ordered from Krale before. But I think that shipping company deserves some recognition and praise as well. I think they probably deserves the bulk of the praise actually because they accomplished the hardest part. OK Krale gets some credit for packing up the order and getting out the door and into the hands of the carrier fast, but seriously, Krale was only half the equation and didn’t actually deliver it to your door. So who did? And why don’t they get any recognition? 

Probably DHL is the magic behind Krales fast deliveries.

Dont ask why but ordered a Vector Veyron (reticle is crap btw) from Amazon, thinking the posted selling company was in the US. Turned out it was shipped from Shanghai, China. Made it to my door in 4days flat. Handled by DHL. Takes USPS 3-4 days to get a package from Kansas to Kalifornia. 

(Returned the Veyron... did I say the reticle crap? Its crap. Sorry.. still can't believe all the youtubers we know raving about it. Lol)

Seems like a good outfit. I‘ve ordered from them twice with no hassles. I received my items very fast.

6470CB66-89AE-41C3-8C7D-48F0BAD20098.1616209389.jpeg
DB39DFF1-ABD4-407D-B6F9-1458AD9B5473.1616209461.jpeg

I can address that; DHL is Krale’s primary shipping partner and in many locations in the USA the final stage of delivery is handed off to UPS. For me, Krale’s rep is about more than fast shipping. They are very responsive to email and other communications, always answering within 24hrs, something I’ve only found PBA good about here in the US. Their prices are very fair and they are very honest about backorders and wait times. I think we can and do put up with much less customer focus with dealers in the US who seem to have the notion that if you sell them, they will just have to buy them and shut up.

For me, Krale’s rep is about more than fast shipping. They are very responsive to email and other communications, always answering within 24hrs, s

This has not at all been my experience. Krale is still sitting on a couple thousand dollars of mine. I've tried three email addresses David@, Jaron@ & [email protected] - not a single response. If you have a problem with them, they'd love to clear it up - just send them an email!

They are the bottom of the barrel in my experience.

GsT

For me, Krale’s rep is about more than fast shipping. They are very responsive to email and other communications, always answering within 24hrs, s

This has not at all been my experience. Krale is still sitting on a couple thousand dollars of mine. I've tried three email addresses David@, Jaron@ & [email protected] - not a single response. If you have a problem with them, they'd love to clear it up - just send them an email!

GsT

Gene, could you share some more detail of your experience? I have ordered twice from Krale, and my experience was first class, as described by others above. I'm just curious if there is something unique to your transaction that could contribute to this result, it is just so unlike Krale's overwhelmingly positive reputation. 

GsT

Gene, could you share some more detail of your experience? I have ordered twice from Krale, and my experience was first class, as described by others above. I'm just curious if there is something unique to your transaction that could contribute to this result, it is just so unlike Krale's overwhelmingly positive reputation.

Sure. I placed an order on Feb 2nd, for an airgun that the site said was in stock. I received an immediate order confirmation and the next morning received a request from [email protected] for a copy of my driver's license or passport. I responded immediately with a scan of my driver's license. Then silence. I let a few days go by and not having received a ship notice, out of stock notice, or anything else, I sent an email (Feb 9th) to [email protected] asking about the status of my order. No response. I tried again on Feb 13th - no response. I've been ignoring this and hadn't really thought about it again until seeing this thread - I was hoping I'd find a shipped notice in my inbox some morning, but I'm beginning to think I should talk to my credit card company (I've long since paid the bill - it was charged). If Krale didn't have so much good feedback I'd have become worried quite some time ago. Still, the complete lack of communication is a non-starter. I'm going to try again today. If I don't hear back, I'll pursue a charge reversal.

GsT

That sounds bad. May be a simple explanation, but the lack of response is puzzling. If you file a dispute now, the charge back on their end should get their attention. Please post your resolution, as this is a well regarded company with a stellar reputation for customer service. Hopefully it will all make sense when resolved.

Thanks for sharing the details. I'm optimistic it will be resolved to your satisfaction. Given its reputation, I think there must be a specific problem at the root of it, maybe employee or system related, but something sure didn't work consistent with the company's performance history.

I tried two contacts over the weekend: the online inquiry form and an email from a different email address. Both elicited responses this time. I was informed that they were waiting on my ID (I had sent it once when ordering, and again the next day, upon request). I asked and they said they have received no previous correspondence from me. In any case, they processed my order and I have a tracking number! They sent the confirmation to the same email I had used to try to contact them, and I received it (just as I had received my order confirmation and prior request for ID). Odd that they wouldn't get anything from that address. Also odd that they would sit on something for a month and a half and not send another inquiry if they hadn't received a response. However, they have an excellent reputation here, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Looks like I should receive my order tomorrow!

GsT