• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Krale HW50 in stock

After shipping it came to $320.

About $100 cheaper than getting it from PA or AGD, and $70 cheaper than AOA.

Bonus is that I got a shipping notification less than 12 hours after, while i've experienced a 4-7 day wait for the above to ship my orders.

I sold my .177 action and picked up a .22, for a hopeful softer report for the backyard. i do not like these with the weihrauch moderator... defeats the purpose of the contact 50s!

I also took advantage of the HW50’s being in stock at Krale. One week from the Netherlands to North Florida, at a great price. I like the updated stock and yes, the slip on mod makes it looooong. 

264FEC56-3C8D-4A67-8E9B-A63C98D1FB09.1640127401.jpeg

I also took advantage of the HW50’s being in stock at Krale. One week from the Netherlands to North Florida, at a great price. I like the updated stock and yes, the slip on mod makes it looooong. 

264FEC56-3C8D-4A67-8E9B-A63C98D1FB09.1640127401.jpeg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E

i prefer the new slim stock as well... but i have one of the old minneli stocks i purchased from grackleblast i plan on throwing on. it feels nicer, but maybe i'm just being placebo'd by the big name brand 

and holy forking shirt balls!!! i ordered this on the 19th to Idaho. its the 22nd and its out for delivery... looks like i'll be having a fun evening after work!!!

I tried to order one from Krale this morning, but never got past the shipping address! The scroll where the country should be entered had no America or United States listed. I wrestled with that for the better part of an hour before ordering from Pyramid. :(

i just tested it out. you need to make sure you choose United States as the country before you get to checkout. in the upper right. you should still be able to cancel your pyramid order, and order from here, saving you $100

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 5.46.23 PM.1640220443.png

200 or so pellets in. this .22 definitely has less of a pop than the .177. came shooting right at 11fpe with 14.3 CPHP.

thought it would be interesting to compare stock variations.

first photo: top - new minelli stock, bottom - old minelli stock

second photo: the stock that came with my .177, when they were having another company making the stocks. does anyone know if they've switched back to minelli completely?

IMG_2310.1640236647.JPG

IMG_0417.1640236661.jpg

Is this a good air rifle? New and uneducated guy so, don't flame me to bad if that is a dumb question. LOL! Just learning and have a Hatsan 95 Vortex QE on the way and wondering if I did ok?

the 95 is a nice middle of the pack hatsan with a beautiful stock. if you are handy or decent at tinkering, it will be a fun to get to know.

i am not the handiest, and did not enjoy my hatsans. there are a LOT of people here and on gta who love their hatsans, and enjoy tinkering to get them shooting exactly how they want.

i honestly would not have appreciated the hw50s that i've had as much if i didnt go crosman/hatsan first. that being said... if you are able to cancel/return the order, i personally would save up for an hw instead. you'll hear "buy once cry once" pretty often, and sometimes i wished i had listened to people earlier (with springers and pcps)

great video soloshot!

i also used this video to learn the break down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCKzgY_-x4

this little rifle wouldn't stop dieseling, after breaking it down there was a ridiculous amount of grease in there, and my piston is already looking a little mangled.... vortek seal is on the way.

moving forward i think i'm breaking down my hw's upon arrival to degrease!