Krale from the Netherlands today? Good, bad, other?

Just checked the Krale web site and it's now saying the P35 22 cal is temporarily out of stock. What are the odds that's probably why it still says processing.
This is the problem with Krale. They already confirmed to me that the web is not showing real stock status. It happened to me more times than I like. And it’s again happening right now. Ordered a few things, all in stock, processing for two days, so I sent them email and they said not everything is in stock. So yeah, they know their system sucks but nothing changed so far. When I’m ordering something with higher value I send them email first if it’s really in stock.

I just wanted to add another thing about going through Krale to help educate people. When making a purchase through Krale you are charging the advertised price on your credit card. What they end up charging you will not be the same because they deal in Euros. It all depends on the current exchange rate. You may end up paying more or less than the advertised price. In my case it was more and that turned into a problem. My credit card company wouldn't let the charge process go through and when ordering it wouldn't complete the order on Krale's end. I wasn't sure what was going on because I had already called my CC company to see if it was ok ordering overseas. I tried a number of times first day and thought must be something wrong on Krale's site so would try next day. I tried the same thing the next day with the same results so called CC back again. They told me that each attempt, which were many, to order were not OKed because what Krale was charging was more than the stated price I was seeing. I finally had to have them record my "OK" to get the order to process.

NOW on the cancel part the same thing. It took almost two weeks to show my credit back on my CC. When I finally saw it it was for 13.54 less than the original charge. Well back to calling CC company and because of exchange rate the credit was less. They fixed it thank God.

My latest order went well. I ordered a couple magazines for my 25 caliber P35. CARM doesn't offer them in standard size and Krale's website did not show them until recently. But they were on the website, I bought them, and they showed up with no hassles. I did have to go through a confirmation process with my credit card but it just involved inputting a code they sent me by text.