Krale from the Netherlands today? Good, bad, other?

US customs will probably rip the box apart and leave a mess for UPS to clean up. If you can't find it in country, then you don't have much of a choice. Krale is still as good as they have always been, but customs would make me pause. I'd like a Kral NP-04, no one importing that yet, but experience with customs on my Empire X won't allow me to order now. Keep hoping it will be imported.

I bought a Kaliber airgun on a Tuesday, and I received it on a Friday! I got dinged about $60 for customs on a $1400 gun and shipping was $60 to Ohio.

It was phenomenal service!

The thing is, I had to send the gun back because it was defective, and shipping would have been $360 UPS, if Krale didn't have pity on me, and comp me a return shipping label. It too over 40 days for the gun to make it back to the Netherlands through customs, which was a nightmare.

I'll buy ammo and accessories from them in the future, but I'll hold off on airgun purchases, just because return shipping would have wiped out any savings I would have gained to begin with.

I bought my Snow Peak P35 from Krale last October. I had no customs fee but paid about $50 for shipping and had it in a few days. No issues with the gun. I plan to buy another as soon as they are in stock. I would prefer to buy from a U. S. supplier but there isn't one for this gun. My P35 showed no signs of the packaging being opened during shipment.

I did not anticipate the foreign transaction fee my Master Card charged even though I had traveled internationally and knew about it. Next time I plan to use a different card. It wasn't that much but would buy a tin of pellets, maybe two.

Sid,

Bought a $1400 AGT Uragan in January, $50 shipping. UPS later notified me of $66 import fees, used credit card on UPS website, gun delivered next day. To my door price was $230 less than Talon Tunes. Arrived fast and well-packaged. No issues with customs and no tax charged. Plan to purchase AGT Vulcan 3 from Krales as soon as the synthetic stock version arrives. WM

P.S. Make sure you stipulate "USA Customer" in upper right corner of Krale website and be prepared with photo of ID that can be forwarded when ordering. (They hold shipment till copy of ID arrives.)

I bought my Snow Peak P35 from Krale last October. I had no customs fee but paid about $50 for shipping and had it in a few days. No issues with the gun. I plan to buy another as soon as they are in stock. I would prefer to buy from a U. S. supplier but there isn't one for this gun. My P35 showed no signs of the packaging being opened during shipment.

I did not anticipate the foreign transaction fee my Master Card charged even though I had traveled internationally and knew about it. Next time I plan to use a different card. It wasn't that much but would buy a tin of pellets, maybe two.

I also had a similar positive experience with Krale. Can't beat the cheap ammo so I also stocked up with my P35 purchase. Stoeger Is suppose to carry the P35 as the XM1 BullShark but I have no idea when it will be released. 

Krale is HANDS DOWN the best service I ever received regarding air guns. I placed an order on a Fri (from the US, during covid) Monday was a US holiday and I STILL got the package on Tuesday.

I was so impressed I called them just to say thank you!! Package was shipped immediately and you will receive email confirmations letting you know. Krale is gold standard as far as I'm concerned.

(Donny FL and Saber also have incredible customer service but the speed at which Krale moves is just impressive!!)

Krale is HANDS DOWN the best service I ever received regarding air guns. I placed an order on a Fri (from the US, during covid) Monday was a US holiday and I STILL got the package on Tuesday.

I was so impressed I called them just to say thank you!! Package was shipped immediately and you will receive email confirmations letting you know. Krale is gold standard as far as I'm concerned.

(Donny FL and Saber also have incredible customer service but the speed at which Krale moves is just impressive!!)

They will also special order airguns they don't carry. I've been wanting a Reximex Throne G2 for many months and there are no US dealers. Krale was really easy to work with and the Throne arrived well packed. 

Reactions: Scotay42

Thanks! That sure makes Krale seem like a good option.

I think custom fees are relevant to which country you're dealing with? I guess it really depends on how the USA feels about your country.

I ordered a drone from South Africa, $2200+ $100 for shipping. Then I got reamed for $748 and change in customs fees. The drone shipped from China, hence the the extremely high customs fee.

I pretty much did what the o.p. did, inquire around with folks that had them. Not one person was charged a customs fee. The difference is that they ordered theirs 1-1.5 years earlier before the hike in fees.

I think custom fees are relevant to which country you're dealing with? I guess it really depends on how the USA feels about your country.

I ordered a drone from South Africa, $2200+ $100 for shipping. Then I got reamed for $748 and change in customs fees. The drone shipped from China, hence the the extremely high customs fee.

I pretty much did what the o.p. did, inquire around with folks that had them. Not one person was charged a customs fee. The difference is that they ordered theirs 1-1.5 years earlier before the hike in fees.

Ouch! That one stings. My last order to Krale was about $1200 and I never was slapped with a customs fee. 

"Fresh" Krale purchase information.

Not a gun, but an optic. Order was placed last Sunday. Shipment information from Krale was received via email on Tuesday. Optic was received in perfect condition on Friday. I'm in CA, so there is a chance that anyone further East of me in the U.S. would have received the item maybe a day earlier.

Being an optic there were no delays at all in the shipment, and being under $800 in value there were no Customs duties or additional UPS fees.

Most of my purchases from Krale have gone this way. Only my gun purchase went sideways (last July). It got 'stuck' at the UPS Worldport. Eventually someone flagged it to undergo inspection by CBP. Fortunately CBP knew what it was, and what it wasn't, and released it. That order took ~3 weeks to be delivered. Customs duties were ~4% along with a couple of additional UPS fees.