Krale and UPS

Another shipment from Krale, another package treated like Hell. Luckily the rifle looks OK. Damn you UPS! /shakes fist

0E6E8DEE-3F6D-4076-9EED-A61263035C5D.jpeg

A28B4B01-C005-4C76-A819-15BF416BF939.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sqwirl57
More like they opened it up to inspect/ suspect the gun inside. Ive got them opened just like that .. so thay can slide the box out and look.. ( opinion). There been stories of gun stuff getting confiscated / impounded and destroyed.. i dont know just seems funny to me with that " damage" i know i feel suspect how it is nowadays... / Agendas and all .. that trump's any rights today i guess.

Like c-card companys doing that keep you gun sales listed.

Ya, it the day of the everyone's a agenda police . You just learn to like it..

Last edited:
Another shipment from Krale, another package treated like Hell. Luckily the rifle looks OK. Damn you UPS! /shakes fist

View attachment 293712

View attachment 293713
That looks about like the first one I r

View attachment 293712

View attachment 293713
That looks like the first one I received from Krale. Outer box was so bad that the UPS driver had me open it to make sure the contents were not damaged. some minor damage to factory box, but the gun was ok. Just that band of bubble wrap around the factory box. Really an unacceptable way to pack a long item, it needs to be supporter and padded over the entire length and ends.

I checked the rifle over and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. The standard box stood up to the stress by sheer luck. The packaging job really pisses me off. I am going to send Krale customer service the pictures and see what they say. At the very least, they can use this as a training tool. Track down the clerk and show him how to correctly package a rifle for international shipping. Hopefully the next customer doesn't receive the same poopty bubble wrap "job's done boss!".

I checked the rifle over and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. The standard box stood up to the stress by sheer luck. The packaging job really pisses me off. I am going to send Krale customer service the pictures and see what they say. At the very least, they can use this as a training tool. Track down the clerk and show him how to correctly package a rifle for international shipping. Hopefully the next customer doesn't receive the same poopty bubble wrap "job's done boss!".

The interior rifle box looks fine, and as you said the rifle wasn't damaged. I'd be pretty happy with the packaging considering the abuse it obviously took in transit!

All these posts about customs and damage has me thinking about my new stock from UK in another 3 or 4 weeks . Probably will go through Chicago customs , last time 21 days delay and poorly tape job.
No worries. They double box it with heavy boxes. Customs has never opened one of mine. Even if they did they couldn’t even even screw it up.

No worries. They double box it with heavy boxes. Customs has never opened one of mine. Even if they did they couldn’t even even screw it up.
I agree. All of my stocks have shown up extremely well packed and double boxed with heavy duty cardboard. Some package ape gave the last box a lot of abuse. No damage to the stock or the bubble wrap. It would take a forklift or an axe to damage the stock.

Thanks for taking the time to share. I'm just getting into the airgun scene I have thought about in the future purchasing from Krale.
With the dollar so strong, now is the time to consider purchasing items from Europe. I saved $140 on my rifle compared to US vendors. It pays to shop around. Mundilar is another fine dealer with excellent rifles for sale.

Reactions: Simplemann
With the dollar so strong, now is the time to consider purchasing items from Europe. I saved $140 on my rifle compared to US vendors. It pays to shop around. Mundilar is another fine dealer with excellent rifles for sale.
Agreed. My Hw98 .20 shipping Monday from Krale is $90 cheaper than Aug 2021 when I ordered it and $190 cheaper than US vendors.