• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Arms Kral purchase

Solution
Check TheBest Airguns,Troy Hammer. He’s an advertiser on here. Plus he goes through them before you get it. Took 3 wks to receive , but got it yesterday. Will be sighing in today.. He knows these guns inside and out, and pretunes them.
Interesting, I didn’t realize there was another source available.
Try Krale in the Netherlands or AirgunSource Canada. Both will accept pay in USD and will ship promptly to the US for very reasonable rates. Bought a Kral Empire XS in .25 on sale by Krale for $496 plus $29 For 3 day UPS TO Wisconsin. Avoid some of the Spanish dealers who charge exorbitant shipping rates and do not respond to issues. Both Krale and Air Source Canada are decent to deal with. David

Last edited:
Try Krale in the Netherlands or AirgunSource Canada. Both will accept pay in USD and will ship promptly to the US for very reasonable rages. Bought a Kral Empire XS in .25 on sale by Krale for $496 plus $29 For 3 day UPS TO Wisconsin. Avoid some of the Spanish dealers who charge exorbitant shipping rates and do not respond to issues. Both Krale and Air Source Canada are decent to deal with. David
Agreed.
I've also bought from Krale, numerous times.

Mike

Check TheBest Airguns,Troy Hammer. He’s an advertiser on here. Plus he goes through them before you get it. Took 3 wks to receive , but got it yesterday. Will be sighing in today.. He knows these guns inside and out, and pretunes them.
Interesting, I didn’t realize there was another source available.

Solution
Yes I think he specializes in Kral, and Kuzey from Turkey. I shot mine today. And after I found my scope totally mounted wrong,was sitting high in the back on one of the pic rail,I finally sighted it in. It’s shooting 950,960 with 44 grain Fx, and about 840,850 with 48.6 grain Hatsan. This thing hits hard.I finally cleaned the barrel tonight and boy was it FILTHY. ILL love to see how it does now.