• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher pro 500 filling probe

The adapter goes to the fitting on the bottle block and adapts to a standard foster fitting. The kral one is proprietary and is a quick disconnect.

This is what ya need:cool::

The adapter goes to the fitting on the bottle block and adapts to a standard foster fitting. The kral one is proprietary and is a quick disconnect.

Okay I was hoping to find one in the US so it won't take forever but this will do. Thanks alot 👍

Okay I was hoping to find one in the US so it won't take forever but this will do. Thanks alot 👍
Ramen, the guy who owns/operates CSS will get it to you fast. I live in Missouri and it usually takes less than 3 days after order to get to me. He's pretty responsive with emails also. I've built alot of krals with his parts. He is a kral/reximex dealer and has a bunch of parts laying around the shop that aren't even listed on the site lol.

Reactions: ranger9037

If the new probe is male threads and that adapter is also male threads then youll need a coupling to join them , right? Maybe a female thread adapter for a male threaded probe ?

" You dont know how much you value or miss somthing till its gone"

Youd think these gun guys would stick to one universal way like all just go to foster instead all these hard to find/replace/ troublesome probes..

If the new probe is male threads and that adapter is also male threads then youll need a coupling to join them , right? Maybe a female thread adapter for a male threaded probe ?

" You dont know how much you value or miss somthing till its gone"

Youd think these gun guys would stick to one universal way like all just go to foster instead all these hard to find/replace/ troublesome probes..
You need a foster fitting with female threads on it to couple together with the kral adapter. It would be nice to just replace the fitting on the rifle drop block with a regular foster BUT those are usually NPT threads and the drop block on a kral is a 10mm thread.

The Kral Puncher Pro does not use an 1/8" BSPP. An M10X1 thread will fit. I bought mine from Amazon. Make sure it is a fill fitting so it has the check valve.

Universal 8mm Quick-Disconnect Plug Adapter, Stainless Steel M10x1 Male Thread PCP Paintball Charging Fittings with Sealing O-Ring
You can do a search on Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsi45
The Kral Puncher Pro does not use an 1/8" BSPP. An M10X1 thread will fit. I bought mine from Amazon. Make sure it is a fill fitting so it has the check valve.

Universal 8mm Quick-Disconnect Plug Adapter, Stainless Steel M10x1 Male Thread PCP Paintball Charging Fittings with Sealing O-Ring
You can do a search on Amazon.
Had to go back and relook..

This one days kral ---"Evanix (All models with quick fill probe);FX Rifles;RWS Rifles;JKhan Rifles;Kral Rifles;AGS Rifles".

With the foster end

Seems a few claim that fits a kral.