Kral Puncher O Ring Sizes

I've seen this question popping up on here since about 2017 but I still haven't found where anyone has answered it.

Does anyone in the world (outside or inside of Turkey) know the sizes of the orings used in the Kral puncher airguns?????

I'm mainly concerned with the oring in the valve assembly. The large one on the air tank side of the valve, the two smaller ones on the breech side of the valve, and the extra small minuscule one on the stem..

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just discovered the small one on the stem is gone. Only about 1/5 of the oring was still on the valve and it's too small to measure.

thanks guys,

Kral Puncher Breaker Seals [ 22 cal.]

2 – tank seals ( -214 )

1 – gauge seal ( 2mm x 16 mm )

2 – power wheel ( 1.6mm x 3.1 mm )

2 – air transfer ( 2mm x 16 mm )

1 – breech ( -009 )

Thank you very much Alarm. This goes a long way towards helping me get my Kral running again but I forgot to put in the title that mine is a 25 and not 22. What are the differences for a 25? 

A few questions though:

The gauge seal (Kral p/n AT26) can't be a 2x16 as the ID of the gauge threads is only about 9.5mm, plus mine has what looks like a thick plastic washer in the bottom of the gauge opening that the gauge screws down against to seal, instead of an actual oring. I think the early punchers had orings in there and somewhere along the line they went to the disk/washer.

When you say "Air Transfer", you're talking about Kral P/N AT23 which they call Valve Block Outer O Rings??

You say breech (Kral p/n BB45) is an -009 oring. I'm assuming you mean for a 22? Do you know the size for the .25? 

Do you also know the size of the barrel orings Kral P/N BB46 for a 25? Kral calls them Barrel Outer O Ring

Do you know the size of the needle oring Kral p/n AT22? Kral calls it Valve Needle Front O ring

AT22 is the part that originally failed on mine. There is only about 1/5 of the oring left in the slot. I can't even begin to measure it.

Do you know the size of the needle disk Kral p/n AT24? Kral calls it Valve Needle Fiber Washer

again, thanks very much for your help

1598637359_5138819095f49452f82c429.13151888.png
1598637383_6315993805f494547668b89.42393190.png

Ok bringing this back from the dead....I have read your posts a few places (I have been on my own quest for the AT-22 size). Mine blew completely out of the valve. I don't want to have to buy a complete poppet (I do have a spare already). I want the orings! I don't want to buy them single for 3 USD. So I measured carefully and searched. I measured it out to be 5mm(OD)x3mm(ID)x1mm. I found them on amazon. Hope this helps answer your question about that size. And for anyone else that reads this in the future. They were 6usd for pack of 10 (better).

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG

Reactions: JimNM