*** KRAL Puncher NP-01 PCP Pistol .22 cal ***

KRAL Puncher NP-01 PCP Pistol .22 cal.--- anyone acquired one of these? if so please share your thoughts. Thanks. 

0.22 cal
460 fps (Detuned for Canadian Market) - Tested with Heavy JSB 18.39 grain pellets
12 Shot Magazine Capacity
Air Capacity : 200 bar / 105 cc
Overall Weight : 2.05 kg
Barrel Length : 27 cm / 10.6 inch
Overall Length : 63 cm / 24.8 inch
Length of Pull : 30 cm / 11.8 inch
2 Magazines and Fill Probe Included.
Comes in Hard Lockable Case $318.00 SHIPPED

np01-black-d_1.jpg

np01-black-a_1.jpg

Hello everyone,

Being reading this forum for years and when I sow this topic finally decided to subscribe to share my experience.

I have NP-01 .22 FAC power. That's my only Turkish PCP which I bought for my little sun because of its adjustable stock.

After almost 2 years ownership I would recommend the Kral as a backpack take down gun. Its main advantage is the compactness when the stock and LDC are removed. If you don't like the idea of removing the stock and the LDC then in its full length it have no advantage against bull pup design.

The overall quality is good but you can expect dent and broken o-rings. Side lever is made of weak material and may fail if you put a very strong hammer spring.

After TP and barrel porting (and re-crowning) mine max ~ 35J with heavy pellets but become very loud, inefficient +hard trigger due to its very short barrel. Mine work best at ~ 24j and prefer JSB Exact 1.03gram in 5.51mm sub calliber. In this configuration it makes ~ 30 shots from 200 to 110 bar and accuracy is surprisingly good. My best group was 1/2" at 55y. Trigger is not really good but do the job.

Final words.. if you need inexpensive backpack gun and your main criteria is the folding/detachable stock go for it. Good lower power alternative is the SPA700 with folding stock.

If compactness is not main priority go for something with a bigger air reservoir as filling air every 30 shots is not that fun at least to me ( I love 480cc CF reservoirs )