• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Puncher Knight

Hey guys,

After doing a lot of contemplating and research, I believe the Kral Knight should be the PCP that I get. I was looking through my other options, and I realized, unless I buy one of the four guns I bought before, I had very limited options as to what gun I could buy. I honestly just want an accurate gun that I can shoot, and when I was looking at my collection of all the groups I shot with my Kral Puncher Breaker, and just seeing how accurate it was, I just knew what I had to do. I just know through my own experience with the Kral Puncher that Kral makes really, really accurate guns.

Now, before I pull the trigger (pun intended) on this gun what should else should I know about it? Should I buy spare seals if it tends to leak in a certain area? Has anyone had any experience with the .25 barrel with Nielsen slugs? 

Thanks for the advice,

Scruffy

As far as it leaking I can do some research and see what to have on hand. As for accuracy I can't tell you yet because i haven't shot it that much but so far I will say that I am impressed by the shot count and accuracy at close range and balances very well. Next I really like the fact that I can get the barrel kit for it and make it a .177 or a .22 since I have the .25. If other people can confirm I believe the knight is the same gun as the jumbo and the pro 500 just in different stocks. 
1591570682_5365618205edd70fa2aa9f8.14100850.jpg

I had a kral Big Max and it was LOUD! If noise is an issue, then a ldc is a must. The barrel shroud and end cap looks exactly like mine. There should be 1/2 unf threads under that cap.

I really liked shooting it. Trigger was ok. Maybe a little more creep than my hatsan at44.

Mine was a .22 and after I opened it up a bit, it shot jsb monsters really well.

Not the Nielsen slugs, but the HN grizlies. The gun shoots a 1.5 inch pattern at about 50y. Definitely minute of coyote. My gun likes the AA diabolos and the Hades, the Hatsan vortex diabolos are a close 3rd. I have not tried the main line JSB pellets.

I started my Kral affair with a Puncher Breaker in .22 with a ronin (22-42 fpe), now am also rocking a knight in wood furniture in . 25 with a tatsu (10-32 fpe). The PB is hot rodded a bit, for now I am going to leave the Knight as stock.

The Kral expert is Troy Hammer at annihilator Airguns and Tuning (f*cebook) and he goes by Thammer here on AGN. If you need anything done, Troy is a good source of information and contract work.

Shoot'em good!