Kral Puncher Jumbo for First PCP?

I took a couple of pics of my setup today, really enjoying it so far. 
1573342755_2840873475dc74e235f57e9.02637151_DSC_0596.JPG
1573344780_9352641055dc7560cca6175.70074619_DSC_0598.JPG

I think bottle and stock are the only difference. The puncher pro uses a tube, the jumbo has a bottle... Maybe the puncher breaker bottles will work on the pro? The puncher pro 500 has a 500cc bottle, but that's 75cc more than the jumbo. All in all, I really have no idea, I'd ask huma

Thanks for letting me know huma makes a regulator for this tho... That is absolutely getting put on here in the future. I found that pumping to 2900, or 3000 psi, (it's rated at 2900 psi, but the gauge is green until 3000), results in a poi change after about 30 shots... I need to do more testing with this to be sure it's not my scope, but the shots were flying high and in about a 3" group at 50 yards, but after like thirty shots it was pellet on pellet. Also, I maxed out the height on my TAC Vector Optics Sentinel 6-24x50 to zero it at 50 yards. I'll have to get a set of fx no limit scope rings I guess in the near future.

Hey Joe, I really love my Jumbo in .25 yes the poppet stem on mine broke after I tuned it up to 60 FPE. You can buy new hardened poppets on pyramid air for around $18. Other than that the gun is solid. I adjust my trigger by changing the sear profile a bit and polishing? Now it's a smooth 1lb 2 is. My gun loves jsb33.95 grain and AVS slugs out to 100 yards. I also put a carbon fiber Google from taking tunes and an Altaros regulator. I also bought a Huma regulator when I thought the Altaros reg broke. But it did not break it creeped after sitting around for a while. But then it went back to normal after one shot. This gun is super easy to tune and work on. Here is a video in case you are interested.

https://youtu.be/2pXNxObyMPo

https://youtu.be/1oa9ssyDEsA

Is that your channel? I had already watched the first two videos, and knew about the altaros regulator, but I've never heard of that brand before that video. Huma on the hand is quite a popular brand. Any reason you stuck with altaros? Also, my gunbhates the 33gr JSBs but does amazing with the 25gr JSBs. I need to try some different slugs in it, but it didn't do well with the grizzlys I used