• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher jumbo .25

Hey man not directed at you. What I was saying that I would have thought that a gun shooting 60 fpe and 3/4 inch groups for $800 on an airgun forum would have gotten a poopload of responses. I have a 25 HMx also and I really like it.

I know and if I wasn’t tunneled visioned with the RAW back then I probably would of seen those videos and be a Jumbo owner now, after all I do like the looks of it and of course the price. Think I would of bought the Jumbo before my Royal 500 which I sold almost right away.

Mine came with 22 and 25 cal. The 22 cal barrel was installed when it came. I shot it a few times, but didn't chrony it or even clean the barrel. I turned down the power to about half and it was pretty accurate at 35 yards. After this I cleaned the 25 cal barrel and installed it and the probe. Also, the trigger was pretty heavy and I adjusted it to a manageable pull. It's still not a FX trigger but it's decent. 

It’s like it’s a never ending battle selecting a rifle either I am very picky or just don’t know what too do. The Kral puncher jumbo is in my price range but the Hatsan nova .25 Qe is just $200 more and the FX Streamline .25 is $250 more than the Hatsan. What depreciation do you guys normally see in the pcp’s?

I’ve been having that same .25 cal battle lately, all three you listed are on my list plus the Brocock Sniper and a .257 I even had the Mega on my list and was trying to find a reason to cross some off my list but can’t although I do believe I have it down to two thanks to someone on this forum, but anyway as far as resale goes or depreciation goes I see more guys loosing it on higher end airguns then mid range airguns, it’s like you buy a Marauder for 500 and sell it a year later in good shape you’ll still get 350 for it or a bit more if you not in a hurry but say you spend 2200 on a airgun and have it for the same amount of time your lucky to get 1800 for it more like around 1700 if lucky, so in my thinking you’ll get a better return on a mid range airgun over a top shelf airgun, with top end airguns it seems like you buy that nice expensive airgun and 8 months later they put out a better version of it and yours just became a mid priced airgun.

It’s like it’s a never ending battle selecting a rifle either I am very picky or just don’t know what too do. The Kral puncher jumbo is in my price range but the Hatsan nova .25 Qe is just $200 more and the FX Streamline .25 is $250 more than the Hatsan. What depreciation do you guys normally see in the pcp’s?

I’ve been having that same .25 cal battle lately, all three you listed are on my list plus the Brocock Sniper and a .257 I even had the Mega on my list and was trying to find a reason to cross some off my list but can’t although I do believe I have it down to two thanks to someone on this forum, but anyway as far as resale goes or depreciation goes I see more guys loosing it on higher end airguns then mid range airguns, it’s like you buy a Marauder for 500 and sell it a year later in good shape you’ll still get 350 for it or a bit more if you not in a hurry but say you spend 2200 on a airgun and have it for the same amount of time your lucky to get 1800 for it more like around 1700 if lucky, so in my thinking you’ll get a better return on a mid range airgun over a top shelf airgun, with top end airguns it seems like you buy that nice expensive airgun and 8 months later they put out a better version of it and yours just became a mid priced airgun.

It seems like there are a ton of mid priced guns that are excellent and often times don’t make it to the spotlight. One that consistently shows up is the marauder but honestly I can’t find anywhere that shows consistent shot placement on paper. I am looking for the paper puncher that will shot dime sized groups at 50 yards and beyond. The Kral puncher seems to be that way. 

I generally don't sell guns, be they powder burners or air. I have gotten guns in a "package deal" with one I wanted the other not so much, and just think...eh I will use the other one as trade bait....My last one was a PB, Remington Model 8 (i wanted) and 81 (not so much) The 8 is in 30 remington and the 81 is in 300 savage. Well I REALLY want an 8 in 25 remington, as I have a thing for early 20's and early 20's that move fast will make my heart go all a flutter. But in sourcing dies, brass and such to load 30 remington when I can go to bass pro and pick up 300 savage with good reloadable brass....for the cost of just brass....that is hard for me to swallow......so I have both. Same thing is going on with the 401 and 351 Winchester self loaders, but no one makes for it anymore.

When you like powder guns that are old and not common flavors anymore....then airguns are pretty darn good....but even the airguns I don't really shoot much I keep. I bet I have over a dozen rifles, but I shoot about 4 regular.

Hi I recently bought a Kral Puncher Jumbo in .25 and I have been shooting the H&N silver point pellets out of it because that is all that's available locally. I've heard this gun was pretty accurate but I can't get this thing to shoot straight whatsoever. Is the problem these pellets or is something the matter with the gun. Any input would be appreciated. Does anyone know how much Troy charges to tune my gun or how to get a hold of him? Thanks guys