• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher breaker silent.

Here is a pic.
1590999153_12178984665ed4b8717de0d7.91242441.jpg

Steve, Aliexpress -- requiring some patience though to arrive. I recommend to read the description/fine print to ensure the price is for a pair, not just for a single item. Success!

1591183232_10161222685ed787800ad353.73330804.png

1591183558_4811634555ed788c6c1fd51.16171010.png

I found the same thing I believe on amazon. Can you check the link and see if it is close. Thanks for the help. Looks like tomorrow will be the day I order my rifle and goodies. 

TACFUN 2PCS Flat TOP Half 1/2 INCH Mini Riser Block Mount 3 Slot Picatinny Rail https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C5YW7YR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1Se2EbQ43NZ68

Well it arrived. I’m glad I got the high mounts and the extra 1/2 mount. Without that extra piece it just wouldn’t work. I’ve already ordered a regulator and some spare parts. Bad thing is now I wait on the extra parts for the pump and the picatinny rail mount for the bipod as it wasn’t in the box. Either way the scope, ones you all suggested (amazon) is awesome!! As well as shortening the barrel will be easy for me. I wanted to say thanks for all the help you people have given me. I look forward to be a active member and learning/sharing as I go. Big thumbs up to you all. 

Good going Steve. Did you get a Lane reg, or another one? Sorry I missed your amazon validation question. It seems you were able to unscrew the valve block from the cylinder 👍... Some earlier ones are threadlocked into place giving even gunsmiths a real real heartache.

I wonder if someone could help me find a new power adjuster pin for the Puncher. I messed mine up when opening up the ports to 4.5mm. Can't seem to find a new one at a reasonable price 😷

My recommendation from that trauma: remove the power adjuster from the action when drilling open the ports. Much better to use a dremel on that adjuster pin, just like on the barrel port!

Good going Steve. Did you get a Lane reg, or another one? Sorry I missed your amazon validation question. It seems you were able to unscrew the valve block from the cylinder
1f44d.svg
... Some earlier ones are threadlocked into place giving even gunsmiths a real real heartache.

I wonder if someone could help me find a new power adjuster pin for the Puncher. I messed mine up when opening up the ports to 4.5mm. Can't seem to find a new one at a reasonable price 
1f637.svg

My recommendation from that trauma: remove the power adjuster from the action when drilling open the ports. Much better to use a dremel on that adjuster pin, just like on the barrel port!

I got the lane regulator. Guy seems to be a good dude. I haven’t taken apart the rifle yet as I’m still playing with it lol. This was a refurb so it’s probably been taken apart as checked at some point. I have a machinist background and have a lathe and mill so any small parts I can make myself. 

Yeah, Lane's regs stand out as being very well made. Simple to service as well. Price is much better than Huma -- not a bad product but you are paying top dollar for the brand. Robert knows airguns like no other, and he is willing to share his knowledge. Great videos etc. Other good regs I have in some of my guns are Audrius (excellent quality and best price but less easy to adjust without removing from the barrel) and Altaros (very well engineered). 

Good luck toying with your PB ! Please let me know if you come across someone able to help me with that little adjuster. It is giving me grief ...

Yeah, Lane's regs stand out as being very well made. Simple to service as well. Price is much better than Huma -- not a bad product but you are paying top dollar for the brand. Robert knows airguns like no other, and he is willing to share his knowledge. Great videos etc. Other good regs I have in some of my guns are Audrius (excellent quality and best price but less easy to adjust without removing from the barrel) and Altaros (very well engineered). 

Good luck toying with your PB ! Please let me know if you come across someone able to help me with that little adjuster. It is giving me grief ...

Tell me more about this adjuster. 

@tattoosteve99: here is a picture of the power adjuster, cracked and crooked after my mistreatment. Its diameter is 6mm.

My mistake was to leave this pin in place when opening up the transfer port to 4.5mm (which is about the max for this gun because of the 6mm diameter of this pin). This gun is easy to work on: remove the barrel and cylinder and you can drill thru the action in increments of 3.5, 4 and 4.5mm. Valve block port to be done separately, just like the barrel port (dremel!). I thought i needed to leave the adjuster in place when drilling thru the action to ensure perfect port alignment. But not seeing the piece I drilled too close to the edge, which cracked. 

My strong recommendation to anyone doing this: drill no more than 4mm thru the action with this piece in place and remove it before doing the final 4.5mm enlargement. Use a dremel to enlarge and polish the adjuster pin separately. Center the hole leaving some meat on either side. 

I fashioned a new pin out of a nail -- not having a lathe I used my drill. It works but is far from perfect. Someone able to point me to a more professionally done piece would earn my gratitude !

1592743654_5734867805eef56e6526712.87675633.jpg
1592743654_21333553525eef56e6eada27.11029614.jpg